3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sania3D 14.06.20 10:23 pm

MicroProse GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Generally small microfreeze in randomly time to play but zhudko pisses me off.; l
What to do is not clear, although iron is normal.
Hark GTX 960 - 4GB
i5 3450 @ 3.1 GHZ
8GB RAM
Hard on 1 TB
Tried many things, namely.
1)Enabled Vsync in the driver,and the game included
2)Different program which cleans memory, etc.
3)was to Win 10 passed 7 rare friezes remain
Vidyuhi and percents are not heated, memory gradually fills up almost 8 GB
SSD can take? Or 16 GB of RAM
In General what to do to 100% remove even the rare friezes
42 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sania3D 14.06.20

DartDiezer
The swap file of course I tried, but the game without it even does not start immediately throws the error about lack of memory and all. If you put a small paging file then go in the game but about 3 minutes of gameplay and again error, so that even do not have time to protest.
That lubricated the new thermal paste and the cooler cleaned, now test..

D
DartDiezer 14.06.20

Sania3D
Krasava, if everything is neat and done all must be fire. Percent when I replaced the thermal paste took the better, specifically the mx-4, all good honey degreased with alcohol and applied with a thin uniform layer and ultimately more hot i7 at a frequency of 3.9 is heated even less than the previous one, although I'm on the old 3 years had not changed, but it has not lost its properties.

S
Sania3D 14.06.20

DartDiezer
In General, all came to change the cooler, it was cheap for 300 rubles somewhere. Went in the shop for 900 picked up. With him and new thermal compound exceeds 60 degrees, the percent is not rising. At the expense of the Frisians, like a little less of them, I'm not sure I'll have more to play with. And yet I noticed that the RAM was from 7000 MB to eat at the sunset online, before it was running from 5000 and gradually. So the RAM add would definitely help I think.

D
DartDiezer 14.06.20

Sania3D
At the expense of RAM is not necessary, if only to run GTA without browsers and other things 8 gigs with the head missing, the more this game does not eat. Verified personally, he played for 8 GB of DDR3, and during the transition to 16GB performance difference there was absolutely no. Of course if you have money which you can spend to upgrade without financial difficulties, then of course the 16 GB is now more relevant. The most voracious of the new games only saw Deus Ex MD, who ate 12 GB of RAM, a penny, even heard about Caldo black ops, which suffers from the same, but the last part and 8 went well, although the series has slipped and not worth it for her spending money.

S
Sania3D 14.06.20

DartDiezer
It is clear, and 240GB SSD to come down?

l
lookaway 14.06.20

Sania3D wrote:
the memory gradually fills up almost 8 GB
that's the problem

D
DartDiezer 14.06.20

Sania3D
SSD is cool, but in terms of performance of profit will not only speed file has been downloaded, although to be honest he can't be sure until you stick the SSD will doubt. ))) On account of the SSD is the real information from the person with whom you discussed the topic with friezes, it configuration from part better than me and is the same i7-3770K, but none weaker than the gtx 760 and a SSD, so it's still a problem with the friezes, although I have HHD freezes completely vanished after upgrading a video card and CPU.

D
DartDiezer 14.06.20

Here is a link to the topic
http://forums.playground.ru/gta_5/tech/problema_s_proizvoditelnostyu_v_gta_online-926136/

S
Sania3D 14.06.20

lookaway
Now as soon as I go 7гб and then goes to 7600 with cents and sometimes resets to 7200

D
DartDiezer 14.06.20

Sania3D
I am sure in any case, all 8 it will not take.

D
DartDiezer 14.06.20

Though I changed my 8GB to 16, increase not received any, but I do not regret buying, because again, I repeat 16 GB is now more urgent in other games personally observed as employed more than 8.

S
Sania3D 14.06.20

DartDiezer
Well, just when the RAM and SSD will not help, it will only buy some of the i7 and this is a 25K+ )) But none I think can be left

D
DartDiezer 14.06.20

Sania3D
If i7 and a newer generation then 25 not do, even under him, a decent motherboard for 10 thousand and DDR4 or DDR3, as in the 6th generation DDR3 will not fit due to a different voltage. The ideal option to buy a i7 3rd generation, as it will fit in your current motherboard, and in consequence can ever find for him a mother to do easy overclocking and excellent performance.

D
DartDiezer 14.06.20

I have my i7 took from the hands of just over 16K, while protest before purchasing it from the seller on the motherboard and operatives. And 16K is even expensive, just 3770 and for 12-13k to find.

D
DartDiezer 14.06.20

Sania3D
So ideally you would buy a i7-3770 if you don't want at all with overclocking to communicate without an index To and then to recoup their costs by selling your old PERC thousand 10-8.

S
Sania3D 14.06.20

DartDiezer
Well, the citylink looking i7-7700k for 26к

S
Sania3D 14.06.20

DartDiezer
Generally okay, first sitesterol with SSD and RAM)
And if i7 to put the friezes exactly should be lost

D
DartDiezer 14.06.20

Sania3D
That is why I did not even consider modern hardware. ))) As the increment will be from 5 to 30 percent, and will have to pay almost twice the price.

D
DartDiezer 14.06.20

Sania3D
See the topic on which I to you threw the link, I threw a great video, clearly showing the difference in generations of processor at the same GTA 5.

D
DartDiezer 14.06.20

But personal experience will tell you right away exactly what the RAM will not give you anything in this case. In my case the difference was palpable on the rise in this chain: to upgrade video cards, the AP processor.