3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
grand gangstar 14.06.20 10:24 pm

All about merchants. (Resident Evil 4)

People who write,add their opinions about the dealer.As he moved from one place to another,as he vaschee got there.
78 Comments
Sort by:
A
AXEL 7 14.06.20

stupid salesman, would have killed Sadler, I'd paid him.but then who will be the main boss?

A
AXEL 7 14.06.20

definitely not a trader, he is for us.

G
Garold 14.06.20

By the way trader can be killed, but how he then appears again?

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 14.06.20

Harold by the way, that's all they know.
And the merchant is not alone, a lot of them. And all twins. Family business.

F
FinaS 14.06.20

To kill the trader can. But the results are different at different levels of complexity, for example, on a light - killed in one place - it will appear on a different and challenging - once you kill it even further won't appear, hard have.

A
AXEL 7 14.06.20

when I first saw it thought it was a zombie and killed him.

F
FinaS 14.06.20

Well, you're cool, AXEL 7! :D

A
AXEL 7 14.06.20

what?

G
Garold 14.06.20

But wetting a dealer could take all of his weapons, but it is not permissible to do - after all, Leon is an honest citizen, after all he's a COP :))), though the former.

F
FinaS 14.06.20

This is why the former? Acting!) Public agent - one of the highest positions a COP on the career ladder :D

L
Light_Yagami 14.06.20

the shopkeeper had your secret ways move))what ' bout the version of draw - it seems to me nonsense..

B
Black Totem 14.06.20

Glucker

1) About the whereabouts of the President's daughter, knew nothing. Last seen in the village. A great reason to come back to the tank.

2) It is not zombies.

3) even Sadler didn't want to kill.... оОО0 - to steal, to kill.

Shopping Network =)

Z
Zahnbewert 14.06.20

Merchant - dirty homeless, no money, and that's chasing after Leon. Weapons on the island, the military is stealing. And rush so quickly through the sewers.

F
FinaS 14.06.20

Wow, no money - out of Laziness beats them badly! And not only him :D

B
Bloody-V The shadow 14.06.20

I agree that the dealer of a bum, but why would he have money on the island where there are no shops and the inhabitants of Guinea awful experimentation?

F
FinaS 14.06.20

He is a weapon one chtoli Leon sells? Of course there is! With each subsequent part of the game Leon all surprised: this weapon would be enough for a small army... etc. And then arrives at the island full of military...dealer both sides provides)

D
Dankovskiy 14.06.20

I have about this is a totally crazy theory....

Las Plagas are parasitic on the people, and traders are parasitic Las Plagas!

Las Plagas want to conquer the world by infecting people, so sooner or later there will be a conflict between the uninfected and the infected. And here on the scene are the merchants: they sell weapons and equipment to both sides, profiting from the wars of Ganadoom. After so many years of life with them traders have developed means of protection against parasites (not for nothing they are wrapped from head to toe), found loopholes and workarounds that simplify the transportation of weapons, found the place where Ganados will not find them, learned to make deals.
We are not aware of the purpose of traders: money as an end in itself, money as capital for future achievements, when in this world, the enslavement of Ganados, etc., etc.
I would not be surprised to learn that they supplied the peasants with crossbows and halberds during the first extermination Ganados.
Like any parasite, traders are not profitable to kill his master Las Plagas, so they, too, are supplied with weapons, but don't give them much to go - otherwise the traders may be competitors, and so they keep the monopoly.
The blue color of their eyes suggests that they are human, saracennia parasites, similar to the Las Plagas, but still others.
When Ganados destroy, merchants hibernate until the next coming.

d
dinokiev 14.06.20

By the way, the voice also all dealers are the same.

p
plohotnikOFF 14.06.20

No,all,with rare exceptions,theories unfounded,and if easier - delusional as bullshit.
Salesman-indeed one character,only he goes on the heels of Leon......Oh and Ada too.
P. S. But the eyes of a trader is a really different story,unsolved mystery.

G
Grendel 14.06.20

Military business! To whom war and to whom mother native.