3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bunc 14.06.20 10:28 pm

The co-op on one computer and two monitors (Resident Evil 6)

Resident Evil 6 on one camp and two monitors
(manual transmission with lyrical digressions)

Explain in your own words and first-person. If someone something is not working - I'm not guilty. Method, immediately warn several hemorrhoid but workable.

So.... go!

A list of needed:
computer - 1 piece;
monitor - 2 pieces;
kit keyboard+mouse - 2 pieces;
the program ASTER;
program Sandboxie;
the program Cracked Steam;
a working Steam account - 2 pieces;
broadband Internet;
Resident Evil 6 - too 2! things
and a little patience)

Read more:
my camp: i5 3.4 GHz, GTX560, 8Gb RAM, Windows7х64.
wired USB keyboard, wired USB mouse - the first set of wireless keyboard+mouse - second set.
For the second set, in my reasons, can work the joystick+a program like Xpadder (Xpadder to play estessno not needed, but to control the wind, that is, to run the game and steam, if there is no second set of keyboard+mouse it will come down). But I don't think a spare keyboard mouse hard week of cogent to borrow if its not. On the other hand many people like to play with Joey on this experiment and unsubscribe.
STATY Samsung monitor 1600x900.
Samsung 1920x1080 TV connected to video card via HDMI. Of course you can use any other monitor, just to be able to tie it to the video card
The program ASTER is a program to create two independent one from another desktop on the same system. Here is roughly how it works: . But the program Friendly Seats I have not tried it myself, because it does not support 64битную Windu, and ACTEP quite efficient in Win7х64. I created the system two okatie record, one of my (more uchetku BOY), another account for my wife (then GIRL account), which allows us simultaneously without interfering with each other, engaged each their own Affairs on one camp: it is behind the monitor, I on the couch in front of the TV with a wireless keyboard and mouse.
The program Sandboxie is a stupid sandbox. All we need from it is the ability to run the same program in parallel with it. After all, we have to run two Steam and two residents.
The Program Cracked Steam. Use the broken steam as playing pirates, but I think that native steam + license RE6 will also work.
Resident Evil 6. My first Repack from R. G. Mechanics, second from Fenixx.
(ASTER, Steam, Sandboxie, Xpadder, Resident Evil 6, Windows7, NVIDIA driver...and so forth - all downloaded from torrents or... in General no great difficulties to find and download. Questions on installation crack and working please ask back from where rocked, here I am talking only about the launch of RE6. All install and check for performance.
Caveat: in uchetku BOY I installed the game from R. G. Mechanics, and uchetku GIRL installed the Repack from Fenixx. How they will behave in a different order install have no idea. In principle it is possible to install two versions of the game, and to do the same, but then one of uchetok will not work save and will need to undergo the prologue, nastraivat keys, etc.
The resident must, as a minimum, to work through NAT as described in coop-land.ru.
Internet I have 50 Mbps.

Run:
-run on the part of the system which is tied to the monitor uchetku BOY, run craxton, enter into the first Steam account. Start from RE6 mechanics.
-on the part of Windows which is tied to the TV launch uchetku GIRL. Then in the sandbox Sandboxie run the same craxton, enter the second working account steam. Run in the same sandbox Resident from Feniksa.
-The BOY create an online session (to play>campaign>select Chapter>scene>head>difficulty normal mode the screen SINGLE>character>network settings:
allow
your region
entertainment
ban
ban
ban
>to start the game.)
settings online games can be and others have described here only tested by me configuration.
-the GIRL connected to the host (to play>campaign>join game>exact search> put everything on the BOY that would narrow down the search >search>find connect)...

TA-Dann!!! Play!

Known issues:

the game if you have two playback devices. In Windows turn off the TV in the sound devices and play the acoustics connected to the computer.
throws if ANY connected microphone. Disable in Windows a webcam and headset in the recording devices.
in the game menu cursor disappeared! I do not remember what time, but now in control of the game and its settings only with the keyboard. Also due to the lack of a cursor you can't use the friend invitation on steam. (by the way the cursor is lost not only in RE6! And the blame, most likely, ASTER)
If you play with one installed version of RE6 video settings should be the same for both. If you change resolution during the game POPs up NOT KILLING the game menu.
the same eternal menu POPs up when you try to invite a friend to the incentive method of minimizing the game.
after nine days of use Sandboxie began to appear the window, reminding that the sandbox is running for a long time and it would be good to clean up... What will happen if it is cleaned do not know if saves will fly. Leave it as it is away from sin.

described the schools can be personally mine and not necessarily that they will have you.

In General, all.

Try.
Unsubscribe.
Che did a lot of not understand how it works, happy to listen to experienced advice.
Google, let the force be with you!
Long live the resistance!
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlhimiK 14.06.20

F
FiniSHER13 14.06.20

As soon as I connect the TV to the monitor immediately try method.

b
bunc 14.06.20

can description seems murky, but all the differences will disappear after installing programs, when you try how they work.
by the way do not have to use the TV, you can use any second monitor. And I have a plasma just a long time connected to the computer shtop movie to watch.

A
AlhimiK 14.06.20

And without an Internet something namutit?

b
bunc 14.06.20

The alchemist
In the game there is no possibility of play on a local network (as for example in the fifth part). All connections happen through steam. So no NAT, no how

K
Katashi_Sakata 14.06.20

Mmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee...... all clear, but... without the Internet would be....

b
bunc 14.06.20

Damn, another one!!!
Katashi_Sakata
Well Smotri something! And tell us.
And then, at least you tried the method described Lethal Ghost-om in Stupid Splitscreen change permission? Than don't play local without Internet?
I, for example, until it can try, because ASTER does not allow me to expand the screens.

K
Katashi_Sakata 14.06.20

bunc I'm not picking on just the resources of your laptop appreciate. 2 desktops is clearly not for me(( and the ' net is not constant. I in this regard. In the method Lethal Gousta there is something good, but again, theory without practice, but it sounds unreliable.
No offense, okay?
p.s. find more ways if not rolled anything new - use this guide.

b
bunc 14.06.20

Katashi_Sakata
nor any offense. approx.
but! Of course, that method requires MUCH less Gousta iron resources. it is not necessary to have two trims, two residents, two desktops, etc. Even net is not needed!
That's it! Plus you have the desire and opportunity. You don't try you'll never know. And change a couple numbers in a configuration file too, not a big job (to keep the original). Want it or not, and it turns out that you need to try. Damn, if he's right, and his method really works, then I fucking will carry all their personal belongings and also will drive in the advanced on the two screen split screen.
I'd spent a happy couple of hours on it, but as long as the Aster it will naroctic.

b
bunc 14.06.20

YAY!
Worked way shtob worked saves on both uchetki!
The manual was rewritten (corrected).
Now the strumming is complete: with sohranili and developments of the characters!
Wishing you to enjoy.

L
Lanirius 14.06.20

Well, the way... and not try to play on split screen? only it is necessary with the resolution of the screen to pomudrit and splash a bit crooked will be displayed, but it's much better than what is written here. We just need to enable windowed mode and download a program that changes the window size (I helped Sizer) and substitute the numbers that you want. The only downside is the screen may be slightly stretched (though this problem is solved) and the videos in the game are also split into 2 screens, but I was ready for it to go, I to go on such a grind as there not ready

b
bunc 14.06.20

Lanirius
)))
well I was warned that the method is quite gemorno.
I just have most of this shamanism is always installed. (I had to add the current Sandboxie and second RE6)
For the game is ABSOLUTELY complete, with no split-screen savers and sprains of the screen.

b
bunc 14.06.20

In connection with the release of Resident Evil 5. Gold Edition, and the opportunity to play it through Steam, happy to report that this method works for him ;)
A valiant colleagues Coop-Land still, and fix make up for the game for the pirates.

V
Vintura24 14.06.20

I checked this method on Resident Evil 5 and 6. Everything works perfectly. These games now have the incentive pennies worth. The cursor to appear in Astaire need to enable hardware cursor with sound problem was solved by installing a virtual sound card.

b
bunc 14.06.20

Vintura24
It's not in the price incentive, and that the majority of citizens at home only one computer.
And the problem with sound, plus turnips!