3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alesha1994 14.06.20 10:37 pm

The problem with the sight (Far Cry 3)

Why not see a sight of the sniper? Maybe someone also such an problem?
97 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vector_666 14.06.20

Guys I did it! It appears so, only for those who have NVIDIA!
Open NVIDIA from the left edge will be on the menu in it, choose adjust image settings with preview looking for Settings under 3D application put a check on it, used and all the reticles on the bow and on sniper appeared! But first do as in the screenshot at the antiPOD!

a
atmaROZ 14.06.20

I have a sniper scope(where the blue dot in the middle) are generally inconvenient to use because it has no clear outlines and how vague and only hinders aiming. Although the collimator and holographic sights are also not ideal in terms of the fact that the red dot is slightly fuzzy around the edges,but maybe the way it should.. In the head you aim not always convenient, at least for me at the highest setting there is an observation. Can they all? A sniper with divisions and crosshair without any issues,everything is like in the screenshot [7] Almondo 30.11.12 20:16

V
Vector_666 14.06.20

атмаROZ.
I'm collimator only going to buy have not tried it but try to configure as I wrote and as antiPOD can help

1488GARI 14.06.20

friends)))who have problems with sight and no didn't just update a video card)))))))ONLY NVIDIA

G
Golgo13 14.06.20

Also had a problem with the gun. Video card AMD. Now read carefully what to do.
1. In the lower right corner click on the icon which is responsible for your video settings, I personally have a Red dot.
2.Look for the VIDEO section (I HAVE the icon resembling a video camera, with the right of the title on account 7th from the top.)
3.Continue to look for the subkey QUALITY
4.Continue to look for in this subsection VIDEO QUALITY
5.UNCHECK ENFORCE SMOOTH (smoothing) VIDEO PLAYBACK
6.Hit from the bottom to APPLY.
7.Start the game... -)

g
gisha 14.06.20

In the settings, catalyst. in the smoothing mode, to put to use the application settings

i
igorilla_07 14.06.20

Almondo
he will play litsuhi, but you you need to get yourself a cure for rudeness, freak

d
dod 16 14.06.20

Golgo13
ATP kep) helped!

s
stason1456 14.06.20

Thanks for the help! It worked, used the instructions above - turned on fxaa in the driver settings and set antialiasing to increase the settings of the image - voila, the sight appeared!

T
Tyz44 14.06.20

Also analogichnye problem and vseby nothing but what to do if in the settings of NVIDIA there are no point-aliasing-FAXX how to fix the problem? Antialiasing-mode did increase the settings predlzenie but it does not give any results.

k
kap-miha 14.06.20

antiPOD_
thanks-I fixed

666swaz666 14.06.20

Golgo13
SPS scope earned, current parity, the game began to slow down!!!

S
Shkiper10 14.06.20

Golgo13
ATP did everything as said sight immediately not earned of course)) had a bit in the settings of the graphics card to dig but still. ATI owners who Board Golgo13 there is no help in the section of the game (joystick icon), enable settings applications. The first paragraph Smoothvision HD: anti-Aliasing tick use application settings then locate the item: smoothing Mode and move the slider all the way to performance (multi-sample AA). In the game settings turn the anti-aliasing. I then came sight.

G
Golgo13 14.06.20

Шкипер10, Yes, there is sometimes figs you will understand that you don't like the computer. They are capricious creatures. )

P
Pavlo-Czapelya 14.06.20

buy litsuhu and everything will work fine

J
JasonXXX- 14.06.20

Change the settings of the video card helped.

H
Hattack 14.06.20

As for the license...
I have a license, and trouble with the sights for a license as relevant as downloaded license)))
Treated like one and in other settings wood..

l
lokkie 14.06.20

and the trouble with the sights for a license as relevant as downloaded license)))
And downloads the license? Probably torrent. ))

The game license. Windows sees and acknowledges that the license:

Driver ver 310.70, settings - standard N-vidia.
No trouble with the sights.
So pozycki, you know, about the license. )

s
sergeiffff 14.06.20

Шкипер10
ATP

P
Preston 14.06.20

I already 2 times completely disappeared sights on all weapons. Helps only off of the game.