3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Posledovatel 14.06.20 10:43 pm

The plane crashed into the Black sea

What do you think? Until!! 92 passengers were killed, among them artists and journalists. This is the plane of the Ministry of defence, everything should be clear. So I ask, how long will flourish this criminal negligence led to the death of people!?
80 Comments
Sort by:
y
yariko.v 14.06.20

killerbot wrote:
it's scientifically proven - the plane is the safest mode of transport
I wonder who proved it?? Surely the marketers of the airlines, which need a whitewash obviously a dangerous form of transport that would sell more one-way flights.

Should be guided not by someone of questionable evidence, and logic of its own.
Spoilerage (al-Greek. λογική — "the science of right reasoning", "the ability to reason" from ancient Greek. λόγος — "discourse", "thought", "mind")

y
yariko.v 14.06.20

bootmgr
Alternatively, you could organize a concert via video link. Moreover, modern technology allows it. And most importantly, the loss of equipment is not as great as human life.

k
killerbot 14.06.20

yariko.v
well, and how much is now worth a human life?

k
killerbot 14.06.20

yariko.v
everything is clear with you. learn to use the upper brain and finish school finally

V
Vanya Rygalov 14.06.20

Bajana...

B
BioGen 14.06.20

Stupid pilots, to confuse the levers - it had to be under the hawthorn probably

B
BioGen 14.06.20

tangensskirima
Even the black box was opened and proved it, what's your comments?!

S
SS44 14.06.20

60 ordinary people from hawthorn died and nothing... No compensation from the state , which is obliged to control the quality , nor from the owners of pharmacies who campaign to shit on what they sell. The country has a huge number of fakes of medicines , which in whole leads to the death of far more people than plane crashes.

M
Mag Otshelnik 14.06.20

But they are stupid!!

B
BioGen 14.06.20

tangensskirima
It was expressed by professionals, that is not invented by me
http://korrespondent.net/world/russia/3793569-tu-154-rasshyfrovka-krykov-pylotov-y-vydeo-padenyia

m
masha 14.06.20

Mayamenstate
Yes, everything is. The TV did not discuss, so a working situation.

R
RussianQuaker 14.06.20

Hmm... artists? If there was one pop, then there and the road.

P
Posledovatel 14.06.20

today, again, that..

P
PaulBaumer 14.06.20

A day of mourning has passed, people now social media posts and already forgot it all

D
Delphis 14.06.20

very excited for this flight since the beginning of his departure. The most important flight in the history of mankind is the same

D
Delphis 14.06.20

Mayamenstate
I'm not a historian, I have no idea who sang the song and when.

D
Delphis 14.06.20

Mayamenstate
as if there was something else, also all stolen. Then stole, now steal, and then of course everything will change for the better

D
Delphis 14.06.20

Mayamenstate
earlier brainwashed views in the light of the future, as people looked to the future they have stolen their present, now just steal, openly speaking about it

D
Delphis 14.06.20

Mayamenstate
pure honey alcohol = 90 degrees, zero five only in fairy tales can enjoy. Technologically, everything has changed of course, but one thing remains unchanged: in a brazen us have and will have, and to hell what are you gonna do

D
Delphis 14.06.20

Mayamenstate
to me this topic is uninteresting, I will not further discuss