3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Just-Name 15.06.20 04:02 pm

The reliability of the controller X-box one

Guys tell me,I decided to buy a gamepad for the PC. Before taking Chinese replica (good money on Aliexpress back) worked for a month and started driftleft stick, the character itself goes to the right. Decide to buy the original from Microsoft but then before buying stumbled upon the reviews,and then the hair stood on end) a lot of people write that the original is not very high , squeaking buttons, and supposedly vibration over time, as strange, especially surprised that I write about that often after some time starts to drift left stick... And this issue judging by the forums often.
General question to owners of the controller from Microsoft,as the quality and reliability of this controller? How long can they live? Whether to believe the reviews?
22 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 15.06.20

Just-Name
The paradox of the survivors.
There are 3. 2 of them quite long ago (2 years exactly). Children play on them almost every day. Normal gamepads. Some buttons cause a bit of silicone grease. How many of them played on any of them, NO PROBLEM. But with 360-mi had questions.

J
Just-Name 15.06.20

Ryazancev wrote:
The paradox of the survivors.
That's what I think or write reviews only those who have problems,or the party rejected what it was. Damn not many scares yet updated their warranty is only 3 months.. (before was year as far as I know) Cost 4,000 rubles, and such a funny time.

R
Ryazancev 15.06.20

Just-Name
You know, I was sykotno to buy them in humane terms Russian price tag. Usually marriage in the mechanics quickly manifests itself. But if there is no marriage-will last a Very long time, unless you eat with him and when to throw Bombs.
Yes, there are gaps in the housing and the trigger, but he is not a monolith. But in terms of the reliability of all such standards. At least there is nothing like it for this price no. Compatibility in games 100%. Much more trouble with compatibility and configuration Stimovsky pads. You like the quality is better.
In this case, the manufacturer agreed to a compromise price-quality. Need better quality? Is pads from Microsoft is Prem class.

R
RikoChiko 15.06.20

Box more reliable than the PS controllers are.

d
darkpromo 15.06.20

Just-Name
Still yuzayu controller from xone yet from its output, + there is another new revision from the xone's still not broken, although the first in almost 7 years

J
Just-Name 15.06.20

Ryazancev wrote:
unless you eat with him and when to throw Bombs.
No, of course, to the technique try to be careful,I have Chinese replica of the dust blew off) In General, thanks for the feedback) Honestly today it probably have bought it if I didn't run into the damn negative reviews)) In the end, the whole evening almost killed reading all sorts of forums)
Recochica wrote:
Box more reliable than the PS controllers are.
Frankly my dualshock 4 v2 seems a lot nicer in appearance + have additional buns in the form of a sensor,backlight etc) but it has troubles to connect to PC (emulators + there is no guarantee that all games will work) and he sold without Bluetooth or wires,so that is another additional cost,I would honestly buy it.

J
Just-Name 15.06.20

darkpromo wrote:
Still yuzayu controller from xone yet from its output, + there is another new revision from the xone's still not broken, although the first in almost 7 years
And I can tell this from the xone's or not?
Спойлерhttps://www.dns-shop.ru/product/db0cbb0b91db3330/gejmpad-microsoft-xbox-one-for-windows-dla-pcxbox-one-cernyj/
I just do XS how to distinguish between them)
darkpromo
Here it looks if the link is too lazy to move)
Spoiler

R
Ryazancev 15.06.20

Just-Name
Here, clearly.
https://xbox.su/gejmpady-xbox-one-vidy-revizii-i-modeli/

J
Just-Name 15.06.20

Ryazancev
Oh so this is the third audit) And you have what?

R
Ryazancev 15.06.20

Just-Name
2 of black children 3 and I have a white also 3rd. I white like. It purity is easier to maintain. Because seen when it is time to wipe the napkins :)
Threesome fun sometimes to play on the couch. Complete have on the Computer games for three or four.

J
Just-Name 15.06.20

Ryazancev
Agree to play comfortably on the couch,and even in the company it is sometimes what you need after work everyday) But I ride solo (no kids, no girl in addition to mobile vremurilor generally not interested in games) But if playing online with friends is already sitting directly behind the computer with a mouse in hand. Gamepad and want to take exclusively for a single story-centric games that would fall apart in the evening in wireless headphones and so to speak to take :) About the color : I Want to be black as all the other accessories in this color) Although the white looks like the presentable or something) But it is a matter of taste.

R
Ryazancev 15.06.20

Just-Name
To fall you can pull up any wired headphone. About the quality of the DAC and ucilka can not say anything. You know, for the price, excellent sound silly to wait. But a nice bonus there. Pokupaesh any headphones and you can listen to some music. So, to the word. I to wireless in General are plohovato. Well, he can not yet play well compared to the copper + a soundcard. Unfortunately I'm in the game almost did not play. Only the morning run quake (Quake Champions). Stupidly once.

Z
Zombieller 15.06.20

For five years controller of the first revision is working properly.

l
legusor 15.06.20

of all gaparov for the boxes that connect to the pitch, the most reliable is original from xbox 360. the sticks start to fail after five years of operation, the case is shockproof, fee is not covered by grease and dust during operation, rubber for the buttons immortal, but the microswitch bumpers – so-so quality. all subsequent gaadi xbox independent audit and model set – cal. this will be the same pad from the upcoming xbox series x.
gaadi from Sony, since the dualshock 3 – the flimsy disposable shit that already from the factory is bursting at the seams, can not withstand any mechanical impact investing and has batteries and similar build quality.

J
Just-Name 15.06.20

legusor
And then what to use?)

M
Marsj 15.06.20

legusor
Disassemble xbox 360, blow the sticks and not with sticks.

R
RikoChiko 15.06.20

In
Just-Name wrote:
there is an additional provision of the sensor,lights, etc)
All these whistles and perdelki on PS4, few developers use. It is necessary to select the controller based on support games.

J
Just-Name 15.06.20

Recochica wrote:
All these whistles and perdelki on PS4, few developers use.
It is necessary to select the controller based on support games.
So that's exactly what dualshock 4 v2 on the PC without problems not play. So the choice fell on the controller X-box one,for this and created a topic to learn from owners how the quality of this controller.

A
AnPei 15.06.20

On the new controller put on the cover with lining right , the mechanics are also broken joysticks and the controller from the ps4 . Better on PC play xbox one .

d
darkpromo 15.06.20

Just-Name
If there is an attachment Crete, that is from the Xbox one's, it without a third-party adapter connected to a PC, unless of course you have Bluetooth on the motherboard or are using the cheapest whistle, because the original is unreasonably inflated