3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
barboss2006 15.06.20 04:04 pm

Turok on the network (Turok)

Cton tried on the play grid, I didn't see not one game!
87 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ruslan1988 15.06.20

and kick, one play, and a bunch of dinosaurs

R
Ruslan1988 15.06.20

Oh you a pancake, types, dragnite all well and LAN

K
Karina Kopnina 15.06.20

Neeee... Well, help him... do Not see how in pain... ((( Serdecznie creatures!

K
Karina Kopnina 15.06.20

Man hurt ignore!

T
TeRaK 15.06.20

and if not a license to play the game is by no you can ?

T
TeRaK 15.06.20

and the grid too ?

V
VovaOdrov 15.06.20

I'm in the game I go,I sit,waiting for when players pick up and nifiga.What are they doing?

A
ARM0UR 15.06.20

cool game on the PC---
to play on the network:1надо to create first an account Toko to make it right.
2 enter multiplayer and enter ATTENTION in network play / normal play /fast play/ selectable modes :team,single,surgery, etc./and press download the game. 3 and wait a bit.'

d
drakon176 15.06.20

Better fast game.There is the search normal
By the way who else is playing?I spent a year not playing,I think back

S
Skcorpion 15.06.20

Yesterday I decided to download and install the Turks and to play as when the network =) by the Way I remember ANTIKILLER37rus =)
Here is the current I stumbled on the knife...that game is, but when I go to the network card that is ejected from the game and fix what is. I Hel this error in the net , and all write that physx need to be reinstalled, so I did, a few times, but current 0 =( Pichal, and so I will chop as before =( If anyone can help...I would be very grateful!

S
Skcorpion 15.06.20

Found the original version but only English without any Repack and so on, in short everything goes smoothly =))

S
Skcorpion 15.06.20

I found the crack to installed it and everything is OK =) So if I under the name Romich or Skcorpion =)

S
Sergeantdeaddevil 15.06.20

Guys let's Skype, let's get together try the game you go on one server? Here is my Skype Sergeantdeadevil damn game hunting play=(

D
Dunkle_Hofnarr 15.06.20

I create uchetku new email so write and keep writing is not possible soedenit with cual full of there what the hell?

S
Skcorpion 15.06.20

I also have the same but I can play, the problem is that I don't create an account I just go to the first tab(not remember the name) and rewriting the data, write the password and save, there still put the account current seems ! I have a roll .

p
parazit1 15.06.20

pussies greetings from the parasite who kick ass in the game of mercy asks :)))

p
parazit1 15.06.20

Yes by the way if someone can't connect at the end nick give a figure as I parazit1 who can't host or it would be hard to connect to the game even if your provider will prescribe a white ip address (external)

S
Skcorpion 15.06.20

In General, almost insolent }=()

p
parazit1 15.06.20

WHAT ARE YOU DOING UNCLE CALLED SHKOLOTOY ????

S
Skcorpion 15.06.20

And didn't act like it.Well I'm sorry if it's not, but very similar =)))