3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
A.Soldier of Light 15.06.20 04:05 pm

The unrest in the United States 2020

Riots in the United States.

► It is believed that the police are trying or should be trying to regain trust, and I agree with this opinion comrade Zlobin. He seems to be the defender of America, a fierce Pro-Western and all that. Well, of course ), And with him there is a dispute on the transfer of Solovyov: the presenter does not understand this approach. That is, should work, and only then will restoring order. Well, well. That is, we should allow vandals to loot all the stores to beat or even kill people and so on, and when they get tired, then we can restore order? ^_^

► There is only one right way: the unrest we must first suppress, and then to raise public confidence in the police. To investigate, changes, system changes, anything. But AFTER the suppression of the riots, not before or during. Criminals must be stopped by any means, up to physical destruction. To restore order by all available methods, and then to understand, that someone don't like who and what to punish, including among those who sits in power. This scheme is time-tested and undeniable.

► Another thing (hypothetically), if the vandals really get himself a military power, and to suppress them is impossible, using the army and national guard. In this case, the government is trying to negotiate, but now the US is anything close to this. Riots for the most part satisfied with the blacks, under the slogan smash shops and so on. This is not the way to get your message across, it is a way to attract the hatred of the law-abiding and respectable, in the United States these about half will be exactly. Those for the solution of the problem by force. And I with them absolutely agree.

► Yes, the people have the right to revolt, but in what way is this happening? Heh ) By looting and stealing? Uporotyh slogans and the inability to listen to someone else's opinion? Try the black is there to explain that not only black life matters, and all life matters. Immediately get in the face, and along other parts of the body will kick your ass ^_^ Is savages, not people. Reverse racism. So things do not.

And WHERE the cries of the liberals and human rights activists of Russia and the WORLD that in the United States violate human rights, because THERE are police carry out thousands of arrests the kids! Children there, children! They can't be touched, criminal bloody regim! What, no? Nothing? Ale, Radio Liberty, Ekho Moskvy, Bulk? Hello, where your appeal against the bloody regime of trump, against American outrage?! =]

► With regard to the problem of racism in America, it is not so simple. It is logical that blacks in the US biased attitude from the police or the ordinary citizens, because most of the criminals of the US and sitting in prison is who? They ) Negroes. African Americans.
But it would seem logical to conclude that they are to blame for this? Not really. The American system is not unique, each state has its own laws, traditions, all in its own. Education in schools for blacks worse than whites, and this is partly because blacks don't trust white teacher, do not listen to him, he is not the authority, and therefore his lessons are useless. Thus, education suffers, and with incomplete schooling where to go black? He won't get far, the way to the elite of society closed with rare exception, to be among the highly paid workers very difficult. Plus their traditions here and there... a street gang, it's fun. And then in small stolen wallet, grabanut shop and etc... and here we are ready young criminals. And the cops catch them, sometimes shoot. A vicious circle.

The problem is inside US: it is not a perfect system, there is a specificity of corruption in the government is (embedded in), lobbying (the same corruption, only institutionalized). Medicine is not all one level: the higher your income, the higher the quality of the services to you. And here banal conclusion ) the Sense of super-cool of medicine (that is not disputed, by the way), if it is not available to all. Not for everyone. Education? The same. Pay loot, and you will have the education. It is not all one level. And sorry, not everyone can be excellent to get to the top. Yes, they are among blacks, but this is the exception. The main mass is still in the lower ranks, brought outside and his parents, which is also from the bottom and teach their children to fear of white cops and so on. And this order in American society, there is perhaps from the very beginning, after the abolition of slavery.
There should seriously change the whole system from the ground up, everything to change, otherwise it is useless, and tension in society will remain forever.

It was fun to watch as in one scene white Americans bowed the knee before black and asked for forgiveness for the years of slavery ^_^, the children of the grandparents are responsible? But I have another question: how about to do the same thing, apologizing to the true native Americans? ;]

PS
Ramadan, riots... just compare 8)

Ukraine 2014, USA 2020...
40 Comments
Sort by:
R
RikoChiko 15.06.20

It's probably better in the policy transfer.

A
Alex0493 15.06.20

Author, you live in what country?

V
Vaipen 15.06.20

Well, what can I say. The Americans finally on his own ass will feel all the charm of"the independence. Not all of them in foreign countries to organize color revolutions. And the COP that would do well to hang. In the square, before the formation of the police. What his colleagues saw what happens for abuse of power.

M
MunchkiN 616 15.06.20

the autochthonous inhabitants of America too is not enough so they staged some riots and they can be associated as rioters. plus they kind of live on reservations and they receive state support. don't know how it is in the United States specifically.
so how would there apologize there is no one special like us actively apologized in the early 20th century before the Indians.
like in the us a lot of weapons so the police are acting decisively and aggressively.
otherwise, according to my thinking (though from a different region. I was interested in the phenomenon of criminal Geto) is to blame the people themselves always. another issue is when there is some established order of things and people begins to prevoznemogaya breaking political and social formation. but as not particularly think that in the us the black population is, what the current formation. so that's not it.
and finally I do not know and I do not really wonder what they are doing.

M
MelShlemming 15.06.20

I fully support the American police.

A
AnPei 15.06.20

What is happening in America known to all and now what is happening nobody knows . We have Managing came and was beaten to death , who knows ? Yes, almost nobody .

M
MANBOY 15.06.20

I have the same suspicion - soon elections, to p*%CA the deal was such: 40% cans, 40% of leftists, 20% ranged. After these hands, the situation will change, definitely.

G
George Floyd 15.06.20

Spoiler

A
A.Soldier of Light 15.06.20

► The welfare of America (USA) was built on the corpses of the Indians and on the humps slaves-blacks, and other interesting events, so to speak. And simply put, stealing someone else's property, including natural resources of other countries in the world. The simplest example is Iraq and Libya, the oil which flowed the river in favor of the US economy. Plus a puppet of the Americans in power in different countries, and many others.
And where there are no puppets or obedient governments, for example, the same Venezuela, there are Americans directly trying to overthrow the government by force. Against Cuba how many attempts was that? Against Ukraine turned out great, and there are local then we'll have to clean up all the state machines from foreign parasites, not to mention the traitors from among their people. And thus, the Americans Yes, he created a great economy, having crushed under itself a part of the world, calling this the international community. Western civilization built on lies and bones, disgrace of humanity in moral terms.
So Yes, in a sense, I like the fact that America is shaking at the seams. There initially laid down the wrong system, there have always been issues of misunderstanding between whites and blacks, will it not go away. Moreover, political parties are using the situation in their game against each other in fierce political bickering. It is not a shame? And no, not ashamed. There's the same Biden bowed the knee to the sign, a kind of solidarity with the protesters, what the hell is that? What is HYIP game camera for fools? For hamsters...

► I believe in America/US is long overdue question about disconnecting some of the States, and obtaining their independence. The same California, the richest region, quite naturally shaken by the injustice of the Federal authorities (they should share all their resources, etc.). Or Texas.
In Russia there is nothing, it is not necessary here of tales, construction of the great Union of small Nations of Russia were quite different course. In addition, the indigenous people of Russia do not suffer, as the Indians of America have no power, and all of them seemed to have forgotten already. Where the applicant is an Indian in the U.S.? Where Senator Indian? Why compassionate white I consider it my duty to kneel to apologize to blacks, but not before the Indians?
The Germans confessed his sins to the Jews, it is time for Americans to admit their sins before the Indians! However, not only in front of them.

► From the riots in the United States need to make their own conclusions, primarily for the youth of Russia. Namely, it is not necessary to deal with the nonsense and go with the stupid trend of the power, it is no good anyone will not. And so you don'T change anything, will only spoil your record for employment in the future, silly. Well, who, perhaps, for the money goes to protest, here is the clinic: potential terrorists. For a hundred bucks to yell and stones to leave at the cops, a thousand is going to smash and destroy, and then you look, and instead of stone they'll give you a grenade or something similar. You should not do it, to the good of your attempts fighter against the system" will not finish. Neither you nor anyone else.
You will not be able to bring to the streets millions, it will not. It is in the USA is full of blacks, plus there are slightly different realities: resentment against whites as such. In Russia everything is different, the racism is not, you have in Russia is the trend of the power in one form or another. For example, in comic form, when laid portraits of Russia's enemies during the action Immortal regiment on the Internet. It's all here, comrades.

► Problems in Russia and they must be solved, but protests you *do* decide. Don't believe? Let's see what led protests over say, twenty years in Russia. To anything. And thank God, there were no mass casualties, although such protests, where they congregate thousands of Northern fulmars, is a great target for terrorists. OR for provocateurs to play on camera and show the plot structure, especially to the Western press, which in Russia is terrible and bloody cops.
We in Estonia in Tallinn in April 2007 were also protests. At first peaceful, then someone under the guise decided that it would be great to go and throw the cops with stones from Topley, secretly, not from the first row to cause unrest, the response of the police, and then go to loot shops. That is exactly what happened. But the police used force, and protest in one day dried up. A protest is always a risk for all participants, remember this simple fact.
Peaceful protest Yes, but beware! Follow parties, because if someone among you decided to go to provoke the cops, YOU do the same and stop. To stop the crime before it is committed, ideally.

MelShlemming wrote:
I fully support the American police
Which part? The one that disperse the protesters? Or the one that kneels before the protesters? 8)

R
Rebel220 15.06.20

A. Soldier of Light
Well stated my thoughts, but here's what concerns me right now is that, why all the protesters scored on Cov 19 ? No we are waiting for the 2nd wave of this stuff ? Paris, Berlin, Brussels, what did they achieve ? Where the instinct of self-preservation ?

n
nik32wpo 15.06.20

Rebel220
Haven't you heard? One Russian doctor working in new York reported that the virus has disappeared.

A
A.Soldier of Light 15.06.20

Now the unrest from America went further: in England and Belgium, for example, also thunder and chanting about the rights of blacks. It is sufficient to conduct a simple analysis of the situation and see what all this has a clear organisation, it is planned. As if on cue.

► So who cares? Transnational corporations. Transnation. Similar disturbances filthy immoral creature called globalists will now be able to use to put pressure on national governments of several countries, including Europe. That in any case the country did not become politically independent again! Don't come in! It's bad for the globalists, and in the course of going any methods. Lies, propaganda, sad PR in the media for morons...
Should not believe it. Do not think that the Democrats in the US care so much about minority rights, do not be naive. Look in the root analyze the situation. Trump is only one President with a limited term of power, and transnati will always be in power and money. Under them is the democratic party, Obama and Clinton here. The adherents of transracial and, accordingly, they will promote your trend, the struggle for the rights of African Americans in the same world as before was promoting his uporotyh false democracy (democratization of Iraq and Libya, for example).
Do not be naive, the list of crimes is vast, and impossible to forget...

► In America/US was originally founded racial problem it is because of slavery. Yes, he won, formally abolished, but the problem had remained de facto, it is not solved. And because it is difficult to solve. Because to solve that are not profitable: to use the masses of uneducated hamsters can be a convenient tool for struggle with objectionable policies, for example, the racist trump what we now observe.
So, to solve the racial problem, the racial stratification in society in the United States only through the creation of the welfare state, which is contrary to the spirit of America. America is capitalism, every man for himself, private property is sacred, and so on. All these principles are good if there are no racial problems if there is one main race or even a nation (no nation American, otherwise I need to call the Russians nation, lol). But in a country where blacks originally living in the ghetto, where whites are actually more opportunities and money, there will always be an acute problem of racism in one form or another.

► In addition, blacks after the official abolition of racial segregation is also in no hurry to integrate into white society and all the rest, Oh no. They believed that they kind of do, you could hear things tipo I am black and I am proud of it (I'm black and I'm proud of it) =] Themselves have deepened the process of integration, plus more drunk and the elite of the United States (some of them, not all) that wanted to keep blacks uneducated cattle.
The result is sad, and in the US as it was a hundred years ago, so there is now a split in society. The split is not only between black and white, but between white and white ^_^
Some are in favor of family values and trump support (such people are against homosexual, against post-modern g-BHA), another group for Democrats and freedoms freedoms blah-blah-blah. The second group now supports the Black life matters" and kneels in front of black. And not only in the United States. Dumb as a cork...
In fact, it turns out only one option: revolution. Revolution in the United States in the 21st century. Otherwise we do not *never*. Black will live in ghettos and are in themselves, will hate whites, and whites will regard them as potential criminals. It's a vicious circle, it not break even by the army. Moreover, the army(!) the U.S. government has used against the black population, although it was a long time ago. The planes bombed, shot, it was. Long ago, before WW2. What? And nothing, the problem will not do. It is how to cut part of the tumor that comes out from the wound, but do not touch the part that is inside the body...

Rebel220 wrote:
No we are waiting for the 2nd wave of this stuff ?
There are those that write about the second wave of the virus, by the way. Not only in USA but also in Russia and in Europe.

As for thoughts, I'm largely paraphrasing the thoughts of experts on this issue.

m
masha 15.07.20

Limit have entertainment software associated with the Internet, along with entertainment sites agibilium content.
There are all sorts of sites short videos where very smishno jokes, there seems to burp Tolley Tolley show their disgusting on Cam, I do not quite understand the meaning of the movies., removed content it is unclear to whom calculated.

G
Gauguin 15.07.20

This is just a sharp pain in the body, which is sick for half a century. If there is something not years, there will be consequences in the form of disease. So it is with government/oschestvom. In the eyes of a sober person the level of absurdity reaches a critical point if you only look at recent events in particular, but this is a natural result of the gradual spread in the West, leftist cancer from the 60-ies.

PS Save the West has not come out. At least five of Trumps put, the point of no return is reached. We have to wonder about the situation in our country.

G
Gauguin 15.07.20

Alex0493
I do not answer.
Alex0493 wrote:
We have their problems
No, not worth it. We head and culture better

A
Alex0493 15.07.20

Gauguin
Soran, say to whom it is necessary))))
What culture is better then Yes... Depends on where in the cities, yeah (St. Petersburg, Moscow, Yekaterinburg, etc. on the list) And in the regions... the regions, the decline of both economic and cultural. Our government for its corruption and disregard for the people, engendered in the people a hatred of the rich, but also to those that have nothing to do with power, those who made a fortune themselves. Well, for example: people see how to put another tatuada (the Deputy or the official) corrupt, therefore people think that EVERYONE who has at least some power and money, they are all corrupt. Among the FE there are very few. So this could cause a social explosion more powerful than in the US.

A
Alex0493 15.07.20

Masha
Limit have entertainment software associated with the Internet, along with entertainment sites agibilium content.
There are all sorts of sites short videos where very smishno jokes, there seems to burp Tolley Tolley show their disgusting on Cam, I do not quite understand the meaning of the movies., removed content it is unclear to whom calculated.

Or come right then and game ban - it's also entertainment content. What are you doing on the game portal? (sarcasm) Oh, these our Russian habits - to prohibit, close, destroy.

P. S. the author is so concerned however... Soooo cares about America... What is like to live there... I wish We had their problems

K
K.I.L.L.J.O.Y 15.07.20

When we have people come finally to the streets against this illegitimate power to overcome this plague! What US going on you POH...?

G
Gauguin 15.07.20

K. I. L. L. J. O. Y
And what criteria do you evaluate the legitimacy?
Alex0493
Alex0493 wrote:
What culture is better then Yes... Depends on where in the cities, yeah (St. Petersburg, Moscow, Yekaterinburg, etc. on the list)
By culture I mean not Museum-theatres-monuments (not only them, at least), and mental status at the household level. And I would not say that our capital is the bellwether.

m
masha 15.07.20

Alex0493
Well, if you like to watch someone girl and spits up on the camera and Rigotti with that for a couple with his friends, while at a given time while the rzhach and translating it back into the Internet network, well, then good luck to you in these matters.. I don't watch that and not fond of.