3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAKS D 15.06.20 04:06 pm

The new RV? (Diablo 2)

Kipesh about the new RV was canceled or what happened ?
29 Comments
Sort by:
D
D1aa 15.06.20

We are still not discussed, we still have 5 years

[
[_JENKA_] 15.06.20

I thought the old topic was raised, but no new created !

M
MAKS D 15.06.20

Zigzag-V
Let dream then emae, hope dies last

S
Sweety_Mustard 15.06.20

Zigzag-V
hmm, then why in the 1.10 and 1.11 patches were ponadevali a bunch of Runewords? Balance here the way it never was, even triangle (well, not counting firstreported)!

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.06.20

MAX D
but in vain

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.06.20

Sweety_Mustard
well, if this balance is not, then who is the most imbalanced?

S
Sweety_Mustard 15.06.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
XS, but the very existence of rules for pvp indicates the absence thereof. Imagine Warcraft 3, in which the grandfather was forbidden to take the Lich or the elves to build more 3--x wells :DDD
Even with fair rules, a lot of the buildings are hopelessly sasay.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.06.20

Sweety_Mustard
don't mean to sound rude, but the fact that you can't answer the question just talks about the presence thereof :)

O
Obsessed 15.06.20

Sweety_Mustard, bd_sm[TDPG], create one for PVM runkova tyrants!!! ((

S
Sweety_Mustard 15.06.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
then why do the rules of fair pvp needed? Apparently, in order to remove the perfect balance of D2? :DDD
Obsessed administracii Peredano, administraciya ona skazala weo rabotait (like i zadumano)!

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.06.20

Sweety_Mustard
I would consider the rules fair as a complex phenomenon, which is dominated by the political aspect. I want to draw your attention that "fair rules" does not exist in a single version, and varieties are quite unlike each other. Do they create balance? Perhaps. Each set of rules creates its own balance. Also balance present in a game without rules, as it is in war, in terrorist attacks, contract killings, in politics, in schools, in the thieves ' environment, in a professional environment, etc etc.

O
Obsessed 15.06.20

contract killings
bd_sm[TDPG], nicho, this BALANCE was Vlad Listyev vs guy with a gun! )

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.06.20

Obsessed
if you're a noob, you balance not the assistant
the formula of balance for zakaznyh kills: topirimate as you can for the market to respond in> power sense

O
Obsessed 15.06.20

bd_sm[TDPG], that is, sit down and not to show off, everyone last know your cricket )) it still does not balance, and the informal ban is officially permitted in the Constitution the right to Express their opinion (even when a lot of what I know), the pressure of the government on citizens. although, in General, to balance this sum is also possible: I want to take our place, to arrange, to repair, to build, to eliminate the crash? no? then don't di**! otherwise we are not able to work, and you his truth hinder us!

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.06.20

Obsessed
And I said, CECI:
dominated by the political aspect.
You essentially said, "your balance is shit and do not balance, because X needs to bend [according to the Constitution, xd], and he's sucking out of dudes with guns]". Thus were born the rules are fair, so are born any rules, converting the initial balance in the other, which could push the participants in the mode of Lebid, cancer, and pike.

O
Obsessed 15.06.20

CECI
bd_sm[TDPG], your wisdom is great! ;-)

You essentially said, "your balance is shit and do not balance
I basically said Shaw dude without the barrel against the guy with a gun is nothing to catch!!! and this is a clear imbalance! ;DD

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.06.20

Obsessed
actually it is not so
Putin also without the barrel goes, go get him, hehe
my point: Leaves — noob

R
Rivnyanyn 15.06.20

Obsessed
Balance in D2 is!
On the one hand with newbies on NBC no one asks if they want pvp they just throw the host, arrive and ruthlessly give the soup!)))
On the other hand newbies are not forced to join the fight, you can slowly press Esc and save and exit)

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.06.20

Rivnyanyn
pog!

O
Obsessed 15.06.20

bd_sm[TDPG], Oy vey, Shaw, a crowd of guns? is this not the same? ;-P I don't give ratings to characters, but if you're like the wife of a wealthy Celik ©, and he's banging in your head that you had something, and he decides to eliminate you, the balance is there ne pahna.

Balance in D2 is!
Rivnyanyn, why do I write this? :DD I finally can put THIS to YOUR D2! DD read the above, I do not write for D2!! )))) about Pb for pvm is a joke, asesina!