3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Limebomb 15.06.20 04:07 pm

The computer turns on silently with a black screen

Downloaded taschemta DotA 2, flipped off the computer, the next morning you want to download the volcano IPA, but then the horror, the computer just runs silently parts, the screen type in hibernate, everything is already disassembled, on the RAM the computer to spit there or not, percents and bridges are warming up as usual, tried to disconnect each in turn the result is zero, start pure mother + percents same, what other suggestions friends? Capacitors OK battery changed, for the mistakes sorry from your phone to this wonderful website to write unreal
22 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vaipen 15.06.20

Dothan already computers crumbles ?

L
Limebomb 15.06.20

Vaipen
This is all prelude)))

L
Lex-one 15.06.20

Limebomb
Plug the beeper and listen. Probably the mother is not initializied times on the RAM to care. Call master is better, he'll diagnosticum.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 15.06.20

Yeah, diagnosticum complete replacement komplektuhi 70 Tr

L
Lex-one 15.06.20

Sanchez Ramirez
Why not 7 000 000 t. p?

L
Limebomb 15.06.20

Sanchez Ramirez
Was know

P
Patrick Star Online 15.06.20

First and foremost the right have advised to connect to the Mat Board squeaky toy and listen.
Such things
Then it will squeak when you turn and will induce error.
If you have only PERC+mother+RAM+PSU+monitor obviously to blame one of them. For example, the monitor and cable are fine. You can check this poluchiv another PC or laptop. The CPU is also most likely innocent. They very rarely fail. The power supply you can borrow from a neighbor for 15 minutes and check how will be with him. If all the same then it's either the RAM or the mother. And if you have problems with RAM, and even more so in its absence, the buzzer beeps continuously usually.

p
puumar 15.06.20

Limebomb wrote:
RAM for the computer to spit there or not,
How is this possible? )))
Finally-t is the diagnosis - computer dead, because without the RAM it is not zapuskaetsya the word at all. Cho do also long been known to recline all attachments, hard, RAM, graphics card and preferably also to connect stroenco. Leave percent and Mat.fee, put one bar of RAM, so check each one at a time, while the bakery will not start up BIOS. If all of your bars will not start, then the Mat.Board is dead most likely.
Maybe even the PSU is dead as an option.

L
Limebomb 15.06.20

Patrick Star Online
The speaker is always connected but peck doesn't pay attention to the presence/absence of the RAM, the PSU I bought in March, and with him all right

p
puumar 15.06.20

Limebomb wrote:
BP bought in March, and with him all right
Direct is so confident. )
If it runs from the outlet and not through the UPS, then it may die at any moment.
Limebomb wrote:
but peck doesn't pay attention to the presence/absence of the RAM
I repeat - it is impossible, that is fantastic. Without FRAMES, the bakery does not work. Either you are dead all straps FRAMES at once, which is unlikely, or Mat.Board or PSU. Other options simply do not, and can not be.
Maybe more percent die, this can be under certain conditions despite the protection. In this case you are lucky enough then you simply unique lucky, one of polmilliarda who it happened.. take pictures for the story. ))

l
longerr2007 15.06.20

Limebomb
If the BIOS fails the test,you should start with the BIOS-reset it according to instructions.Continue to watch BP-the fact that he recently bought,makes no warranty of its serviceability.Here is a step by step guide https://www.cyberforum.ru/hardware/thread329864.html

L
Limebomb 15.06.20

puumar
Not paying attention means not beeping
longerr2007
BIOS dumped and jumper and battery

v
vitalik76 15.06.20

Even if the speaker isn't beeping at the start, then everything just sucks. Disconnect everything except the CPU cooler on it and the speaker. If short beeps - asks for the RAM, then the percent of normal. If not - watch a bunch of mother+percents+BP. Some of them are clearly faulty. But there are unlikely to be able to understand how in addition as alternately substitute a known-good hardware.

i
insel260 15.06.20

Limebomb
And in BIOS in any way can not go? May be the failure of USB ports when you start the computer, then saves the clave with the plug PS/2.

L
Limebomb 15.06.20

insel260
Nothing at all no, no

i
insel260 15.06.20

Limebomb
While in safe mode start?

L
Limebomb 15.06.20

insel260
I say anything even the screen saver with the manufacturer of the motherboard

T
Takkar_hAsam 15.06.20

Generally, if the trouble with the computer, it is better to throw your config (of Kampuchea) to avoid any unnecessary questions, and the problem would be easier to identify. (well it is for the future)
Limebomb wrote:
Campaign Mamma Khan.

M
Marsj 15.06.20

Limebomb wrote:
Maybe it's the video card...

R
Ryazancev 15.06.20

Limebomb
Friend, my advice to you. Buy and put a Beeper - Beeper. I just got a PC. Same symptoms. The beeper is silent. Conclusion - there is No power to the motherboard. The reason - a Dead PSU.