3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AL5 18.10.19 01:23 pm

Error \"Unhandled exception c0000005\" (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

When you start the game crashes error unhandled exception c0000005 at adress 006f6330. Has anyone solved this problem? Read online writing in the game to DEP exceptions to add, try not Pomaga.
47 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlSar 18.10.19

Alexey594
Congratulations, have demotivationals. Reinstall the game, conflict with the.exe file.

A
AL5 18.10.19

AlSar
Yes, a hundred times already reinstalled, even pumped.

A
AlSar 18.10.19

Alexey594
In this case, the question to the version that you have, can any curve.
On screen you start sort of on 8ке. It can be a problem at sun.
Error with the screen - say it again - the conflict the EXE file and resources.
Occurs when the edited EXE or fashion a different version of the pose.
Even so leaves VCMP and the same departure if you reach the limit of the game world.
But in any case, after starting, but not immediately.

A
AL5 18.10.19

AlSar
Version tried, and mods there are no. The most interesting thing in the entire Internet, write to delete .set file at this path " find the way, the folder you need is there, but .set file no no. Continue to write after the removal, add the game to the DEP exception list, too, everything is done and no sense.

A
AlSar 18.10.19

Alexey594
File gta_vc.set you be obliged, if available save and the game just launched
at all.prior to this installation. It is located in the Documents/GTA Vice City User Files in rare
cases the GTA Vice City User Files is the folder with the game itself, it happens on Win7/8.
About DEP - nothing can delete from exceptions, the weather will not make it.

G
Grandshot 18.10.19

With 8 Windows a EXE files for some reason are in conflict. Here we have to check all the available gta_vc.exe what going. Preferably 1.0 version.
Another required component DirectPlay. Eight had to download it when you first start the game. Any games which require it. If not loaded, you need to install manually. The Internet is the user.
Or you can download the SIlentPatch for GTA Vice City. With him DirectPlay is not needed.

A
AL5 18.10.19

AlSar
After reinstalling the system, I have never played it, so probably no .set file. In the game folder is also present.

Grandshot
Tried SilentPatch, all the same error, try to try different versions, although I've already tried that, the result is the same. And I have DirectPlay installed.

All solved the problem, had to download the original version 1.0
https://yadi.sk/d/PPulwumugGqwB
And to add to the exception list of DEP.

The solution to all problems with the game is in this video, it helped me =)

R
Romka Monah 18.10.19

Good day!
Faced with the same problem.Tried to correct errors as stated in the video.Game reinstalled and its .EXE,and version 1.0 was found on the forum.SilentPatch did not help
.The version downloaded from the links under the video above.First there were sound problems,reinstalled fire wood on a sound card helped.And Dmagic,and img Tool worked fine,and then appeared the same error.Prompt how to be?The reinstallation of Windows (I have 7) will not help?You only need .EXE-schnick 1.0 to pick up,or the root folder with the game too new to have to pump?

R
Romka Monah 18.10.19

Yes!The author of the video indicates that the multiplayer is buggy.How to disable it on 7-ke?

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 18.10.19

I was helped by the decision of this problem: I litsuha steam. as soon as I removed Rusik and files of my music, the game began to work normally. over 20 hours of play no escape. until removed Rusik and music files can't really not what to start the mission, even sitting in any car from the start has been

A
AL5 18.10.19

THOMAS ANDERSON
I helped only download the first version of the game.

M
MARIO NETKA 18.10.19

AL5
And progress is preserved?

A
AL5 18.10.19

MARIO NETKA
What progress? If I run the game could not)

M
Mixa 31 18.10.19

what is this error? popping up when you start gta vice city real mod 2014. windows 7 ultimate.

r
rarerarerare 18.10.19

how to fix windows 10?

S
Slayer1993 18.10.19

Though written later,too,but I managed to solve this very problem by removing the file with the extension .set,it is in the folder GTA Vice City User Files in documents.

i
inferno666999 18.10.19

Can anyone help, the Author of this idea Hollyman answered the question on male 2 months ago

Everything is easier to do! Download file and place in Game Folder!
Example I have so D:\GAMES\GTA Vice City
Here is the File https://yadi.sk/d/KlYd1XoF3JbfXT
And Yes You will be happy!!!

i
inferno666999 18.10.19

if suddenly the link will block email sent in PM the link
By the way I was helped)

_
__Vito_Scaletta__ 18.10.19

inferno666999
Text me please, and then the file deleted

A