3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vladisssss 18.10.19 01:24 pm

How to remove the shadows? (Borderlands 2)

Good day, please tell me how to disable shadows in the game? in nesterko there's no such section. And because of the shadows in my game really freezes(the PC game). Thank you in advance.)
34 Comments
Sort by:
R
Risteard Leonchro 18.10.19

..\Documents\My Games\Borderlands 2\WillowGame\Config\WillowEngine.ini
ShadowTexelsPerPixel=0 - must turn off shadows .
If not , you can try these settings :
DynamicShadows=False
MinShadowResolution=512
MaxShadowResolution=512
bEnableBranchingPCFShadows=False
ShadowFilterRadius=1
SystemShadowDepthBias=1
ShadowFadeExp0.900000
LightEnvirFalse
ShadowFilterQualityBias=0

v
vladisssss 18.10.19

Risteard Leonchro
thanks for the help, but the shadow was ,and there =( maybe I something not so made. Is there someone able to change the config and put on file sharing?

R

http://rghost.ru/40680230

v
vladisssss 18.10.19

The game was lost many important color effects=( well nothing starshnogo, for it is now possible to play without lag! TREMENDOUS THANKS TO YOU!!!

R

vladisssss

You can certainly include some of the effects back , but if it's a low-end PC - is it necessary ?

v
vladisssss 18.10.19

Well you can try) at the moment is impossible to play almost at max speed. but the colors turned out dull,no sun , actually all the beauty in the game was gone)) can only shadows off the buildings,mobs, etc. and the glare of the sun and so the rest to leave? or only the lack of shadows ruins the whole?

v
vladisssss 18.10.19

I think that the lag purely because of the shadows I have. in the first part everything was solved just by turning off shadows , and other effects ( except vertical.sync. and smoothing) was included and everything worked perfectly =)

R

vladisssss
http://rghost.ru/40683149 here .
Everything seems to be taken into account.
Fixed Intro , black model transitions between locations , lighting , processing .
If something goes wrong - fix it...

v
vladisssss 18.10.19

Risteard Leonchro
WAUUUU!!! the game is not retarding practically( there are friezes) , and everything else is just staaaaaar!!!! you have just a MASTERPIECE HANDS! if not for you,it is unlikely that I would want to continue to play the game! SPACEBASE YOU HUGE! is there a way to remove the moldings? And how can I thank you?

v
vladisssss 18.10.19

the game was noticeably faster to work =)

R

A dozen fixed points , see...
http://rghost.ru/40685070

In principle, you can put Anisotropic Filtering at 2x instead of 16x , the changes are not too noticeable , I think, but the fps can be higher by 5-6 frames.

v
vladisssss 18.10.19

WOW! just wonderful! everything works perfectly! and shadows and lighting,everything is full of happiness) my happiness is indescribable! thank you! I think somewhere vilayeti this file for what would the owners not very powerful PC could play this game! THANKS again! and what you've changed in the settings? and that count is what should be, but performance is high.

R

vladisssss
Yes, a lot of what I changed , starting from the permissions minimal Shader optimization in the nvidia drivers, and to the size of the LOD's etc.

v
vladisssss 18.10.19

Risteard Leonchro
Me so happy now I have the first part went 2 times,loved it very much, and the second part, waited with great impatience) how I felt when I realized that the game does not fit my PC , through every step of setting every shot - freeze. and now everything works fine. I have such straight arms as you)

R

vladisssss
http://rghost.ru/40686411
4th fix , put normal support dx9 ( Was AllowD3D11=True , although the game does not support Dx10-11 ) and minor fixes still . If you can roll back to the last version then.
For the game , where setup takes about 5-6 thousand lines to do everything at once - not very easy :)

v
vladisssss 18.10.19

Like faster the game has to work with this fix, and the graph was nicer))

Z
Zombieller 18.10.19

Risteard Leonchro
look can something like fiziks tradecity, well, there is blood liquid to remove particles smaller do to reduce the time of disappearance of particles you can?

R

in WillowEngine.ini there is an option PhysXLevel with values from 0 to 2 , with an average value of the blood is not liquid , and of particles should also be smaller .
You can experiment with
PhysXGPUHeapSize
PhysXMeshCacheSize
ParticleLODBias

but that is for later.

G
GenJi_90 18.10.19

Risteard Leonchro
rghost.EN/40683149 here .
Everything seems to be taken into account.
Fixed Intro , black model transitions between locations , lighting , processing .
If something goes wrong - fix it...

very sales not a bad fix, but there is a but.. after I change the resolution or change any settings in the game menu, after you log shoots down the settings on those that were

a
aod_87 18.10.19

Really improved performance considerably. I don't found where in the file to specify wide-screen (even when I set resolution 1600:900, aspect ratio remains 4:3 - sides black bars). But when the resolution is changed via the settings of the game - lose all the other settings. Can someone help with this issue?