3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Polerit 15.06.20 04:11 pm

Long download (Pure)

I do not know why all games are going well and I gruzyatsya quickly but por still or when you start the game or the start of the race to boot too long can wait a very long time until nanaimo button kinds (four boxes between Ctrl and alt) only her designs are uploaded immediately. Vouros with what it can be connected?

Please follow the forum rules.
36 Comments
Sort by:
N
NesQu1k 15.06.20

[b]armahem[/b]

What to do if it was off vertical. the clock???

N
NesQu1k 15.06.20

People!!! MNU happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In SHORT --- When it starts loading, press Alt+Tab, after a while the music quieted down, pack and play)))) I have a load time reduced 5 minutes))) good luck

D
DIZZY8000 15.06.20

4 cores 2 gig geforce 9600GT and it's in the bag

-
-assassin- 15.06.20

What to do if I have a graphics card from Radion?
And then I download the already got!

c
ch0mb0r 15.06.20

armahem I think this information should know every owner of nVidia, I helped you it is grateful

D
Doc17 15.06.20

I loaded a long time, but sistemki normal

g
ge4rofw4r 15.06.20

PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To boot it and has for a long time at all so!!!!!!!!!!! Even on the top so you know!!! It's the game itself, and who desire uletuchivayas, they want to play.... If the game is SUPER!!!, such as PURE, nothing distracting, on the contrary, I, would quickly have begun, and that is not much to siditsya in place, and relatively long loading this in no way a hindrance, even a plus in a sense!!!

K
Kelt 15.06.20

It is not in the computer, my identity 4 cores, vidyuhi 1Gb, direkth 10.1, the fact that the game is very seriously made far drawing ( on the journal website Psig was an article on how you created the model in a PURE value proposition trees for example), and the game is very beautiful, and most importantly very distant plans. Therefore, any iron long calculates all. And besides , chamomile is also not without cost gland.

T
Terry Benedict 15.06.20

Damn I removed the clock, but it didn't help. Still loaded, 35 seconds. approximately. Video 9600GT 512Mb, 2Gb Ram. :(

X
Xennym 15.06.20

I had been on this beat, and you all want =)))

S
SWAT-13 15.06.20

And I have all atasnye loaded. But (!) only if I'm first in the task Manager to cut down a couple of unnecessary processes, then loaded 7 seconds.

R
RavingRazik 15.06.20

I takayazhe crap in dawn of war 2 there is identity in windose viides for a couple of seconds loading and pure also ships 3 hours, but the Windows here does not help

M
Maickle Fort 15.06.20

have me endlessly to get...advice NesQu1k and SWAT-13 doesn't help.download main menu wait for about 10 minutes, then turn off((

M
MarvelDC 15.06.20

armahem
18.10.08 12:34 in Short all of your posts - shamanism in its purest form.The official Community for PURE (forums.purevideogame.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?webtag=disneypure) this problem is solved.You just need to disable vertical sync in the Nvidia control panel [Manage 3D settings/Global settings or Program settings(specifically for PURE)/Vertical sync - Disable] Enjoy.

does not help, as hung and hangs(
litsuha and so is, years from 2008 :)

D
Dark3DX 15.06.20

Guys this is the evil game infinite download no screen resolution does not even mention that the game ran on the most powerful computer does not waste time on a console port of the curve (no offense)

M
Max-prototype 15.06.20

Dark3DX
as soon as it starts loading, minimize the game, wait five seconds, deploy the game once loaded. Tested on multiple PCs from weak to powerful