3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Atay Wolverine 15.06.20 04:36 pm

Two questions about Victoria and Nataka (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Hello,

Spoilerific question: is it possible to save Victoria?

second question: is it possible to avoid relations with the Natak?
11 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 15.06.20

Hi. In both cases the answer is no. As conceived by the writers of the game

A
Atay Wolverine 15.06.20

dilat
Thank you.
Spoilers Victoria all clear, Layla finally went, and perhaps in Valhalla she becomes the anti-hero. Like the story of the Ghost in ME.

And Natak all bad. And not even the worst thing that Cassandra literally push hands is childish, resentful, suffering teenage spermotoksikoz creature, much worse if he walks in the canonical history of the Assassins.

Do not understand, Cassandra suddenly decided to forget that she has a real family? She forgot that her grandfather died not for the fact that she was living with a Persian, a Persian, Carl! Maybe it's Darius struck the final blow to Leonid? And not for the fact that she fought with the Persians against Sparta. How she decided that this grey, uninteresting man worthy of her? Stentor, Braced, even Barnabas is much more suited for the role of her husband.

p
puumar 15.06.20

Spoiler
Athy Wolverine wrote:
And Natak all bad. And not even the worst thing that Cassandra literally push hands is childish, resentful, suffering teenage spermotoksikoz creature, much worse if he walks in the canonical history of the Assassins.
First and rode for Cho Natak, I did not buy DLS. Here can play that is not popular DLS, unlike Atlantis, which caused a lot of vine. Ubisoft this is very flexible... it's not bogey. ))
Athy Wolverine wrote:
Victoria all clear, Layla finally went, and perhaps in Valhalla she becomes the anti-hero.
No. From a human point of view can looks. Mongrel this is not the ISU, and not the people koi the most inferior creation. The main task of the half-breeds, for which the project was created, the Anthropos, is the preservation of Peace through equilibrium. Layla just passed the initiation and became aware of who she is. Victoria is to blame, nothing to meddle in divine showdown with their stubby human perceptions. )

R
Richards 15.06.20

Just need to play for Lech, there is not something infantile and the woman asasin will do the logical. Wonder morebaby play, not get into drama and just everything will fuck it up.

p
puumar 15.06.20

Richard wrote:
and the woman asasin will do the logical.
But in the rest of the game Lekha solid faily. )

d
dilat 15.06.20

Richard
Observe the actions of the CAS much more interesting from the point of view of the plot and men)

Athy Wolverine
Spoilerless, yeah, went from the artifact. How much, we'll see in Valhalla. For me, moments of rage she has against the positive characters, even in a sense made me)

And Natak - well, I didn't like that I violently shoved the character and certain choices that I would definitely not do himself, playing for CAS

R
Richards 15.06.20

puumar
Well, at least less than the fatty man-girl.

R
Richards 15.06.20

dilat
Well, there are two options, to play the mercenary for Lech, or you can play mercenary for the fatty man-girl finding her husband, played for Lech like everything was normal, he would play for Cass or che would not understand, because it is not a woman. The girl in the series was only in sindikeyt, and there is not a girl.
Well easy to feel the drama when the hero and play the role and your floor easier and that's all, it is clear that Cass looks beautiful, and beautiful character is fun to play, but he's acting all ridiculous like a man, so why actually play for the Butch, in short play what you want, just my IMHO.

p
puumar 15.06.20

Richard wrote:
Well, at least less than the fatty man-girl.
On the contrary.
Richard wrote:
when the hero and play the role and your floor easier and that's all
With this I agree, but ... for three years the women shoved in HS, and it is not clear when it will end already. xD)
The fact that any story, in books, in movies, in games, line. There is a specific story about a specific main character, his image, personality, character, etc. Without it no will not tell the story. This has not escaped even the fallout. If you previously had an impersonal character, the courier, the survivor, etc., in фолл4 they decided to have a plot, and this led to the personalization of GG. So for the last three years, in many places, shoved the women in gg, and the choice would be male Persian. To do this is not possible, it is not possible to make two GG in the same story, you'll have to do two parallel stories of two different characters, their gender, character, charisma, etc, but trying to do two, which leads to many mistakes. This has not escaped even bogey, although there are not many, and not as in the Odyssey, but also in Andromeda they are present. The poles are the same. If pagemake they have a specific character with a specific history, specific character, etc., cyberluck they just do one story for two YEARS, and it once again indicates that there will be added to all sad. Therefore, the last three years, Hosh not Hosh, you have to play for a woman.. where it is deemed valid. In the same cyberpunk to play for a woman, in the presence of sex scenes, it's easier to get past, well, it's in my opinion. )

A
Atay Wolverine 15.06.20

dilat
Although there is an option to pass in two episodes, and the third to score. Probably, it should work.

d
dilat 15.06.20

Athy Wolverine
Probably, it is possible to do so, but the hands will itch doprejte to the end, no matter how undesirable was not the end)