3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiAZ... 18.10.19 01:31 pm

Campaign for Claire and Leon are all the same? (Resident Evil 2)

People wanted to know the company for Claire and Leon are all the same or are they slightly different?
94 Comments
Sort by:
V
Venom_Quiet_CQC 18.10.19

DiAZ...
Now comes the true fans of RE 2 and will tell you about the company "A" for Leon, "B" for Claire, but I'll tell you clearly and briefly: "Yes, there are differences".

P
Pussy_ZARED 18.10.19

It all depends on who you play the first time, and in the future will be seen the consequences of your previous actions... I Hope clearly explained, and so I have almost 4 am, so sorry if that)

D
Dako7 18.10.19

Explain pls, was the first time for Leon, now I want to go for Claire, I take new game and playing for Claire, or a New game (2nd playthrough) and choose Claire? That would not the same scenario, a different kind of campaign.

H
Hudson 18.10.19

Dako7
New game (2nd playthrough). There is the story of Claire.

A
Ashley33 18.10.19

But damn vehicle right in your question - they are the damn same(.. And I'm not talking about the differences Claire or Leon - here the differences are the same as in all other parts .which do you choose for whom to play - one pick another lighter, you know... I'm talking about A and B.... this is crazy - there is no difference...not Enough that I have described in theme impressions - do not feel that you play the two Persians at the same time - intersecting paths - anything similar did not, except for a single note to each other. And in General there is no difference in the passage of the bosses damn even the same, I just finished off... I dragged Claire A and Leon B - the first boss is a Birkin with the pipe both in the same place, the same behavior and appearance. The second is the Birkin, on the construction site - the same garbage - Ala Tyrant of Veronica Bay, shoved ,hit, shove. The third boss is a Birkin with 4 hands - Annette with the rocket launcher, then finish himself... but how so? If I killed Claire, then Leon and I either have to see the marks of the battle (if you got there later), or not to beat the boss in the story kills Claire Annette... with his gun who goes on a meeting - to Claire or Leon? Or both, only for the supply of missiles ran out... Even the funicular - who's leaving? Or he they he coming back? Remember the materiel and the original together - what was it? If Claire left the freight Elevator (where the trailer is at the center) - Leon arriving there will see only the left far down the Elevator and begin to descend pehom, from the service tunnels. The problem of local writers? They were not acquainted with the original, the remake which was supposed to be? In short - fuck A and B are the same, the items taken are A and B, killed the bosses alive, but knocked out (in the story) doors rebuilt... Complete collapse of this at first sight remarkable remake - clocked Grifoni, buried passage....

S
SD-061 18.10.19

Ashley33
Mdaa, and thought of the events of two characters occur simultaneously....

A
Ashley33 18.10.19

SD-061
Yes, it had to be, even in the original were more of these intersection of the plot. And here the differences are minimal, almost all the same. PS now sit down at Leon And see what the differences from a Leon B.

D
Dako7 18.10.19

Ashley33
To find the medallion, find the key card to escape from the Tyrant, the same locations, in fact the game is played once for the first character which you chose, it's 6-7 hours. Cool game, but 1500 UAH. (3000 RUB.) for 7 hours of gameplay?

S
Sanka Mirniy 18.10.19

I agree the game is worth the money )) but the second scenario is outright trash , after the garage story line is the same as in the first passage , a feeling that the second passage was added at the last moment and that for show or to stretch the playing time ! CAPCOM is ashamed, very ashamed ! But overall the game is great =)

m
macsim702 18.10.19

Agree with unsubscribing above. Scenario B is written on a knee, almost all the same. In the original scenario would have liked more. It was felt that Actually playing the Other person at the same time. Different bosses, the actions of one character affect the actions of another. Here trash.
Shame the Capcom, shame on you!
Sobsna question.
Started A Leon B Claire continue.
A big difference between A Claire B Claire
and While Leon B Leon ?

S
Sanka Mirniy 18.10.19

Starting to the garage and the final ending ( the rest as a blueprint (((

A
Ashley33 18.10.19

Right here right now, yesterday was Leon B now playing hardcore Leon A. half of the plot has passed, yet do not see the difference, but that must come later. You tell me - S. jet medallion, when the tyrant in the melt and he falls on both hands grow claws - it will be in Claire B? Because in Leon B, there was nothing about the medallion, and the tyrant light slightly scalded was neomaterial in the pants with one clawed hand.

S
SvichA 18.10.19

Ashley33
Spoilers the story of Claire(A and B) titanium kills Birkin in the middle of the game

A
Ashley33 18.10.19

SvichA
And yeah, what's in B too? There must be a moment when the tyrant reaches for the locket and drops into the molten metal, out of which the later, and misses completely charred and mutated with two claws. It's Canon - 101 (prototype) and 102 had one claw and 103 without limiter had claws on both hands. That's the part I wanted to see in the new chart...

A
Ashley33 18.10.19

And Yes, the plot has Leon A - in General no difference with Leon B no((( Well, some things are in other places, but it is not critical to the flow of the plot does not affect, and can be because playing on hardcore, and Leon B was held on the normal. The whole plot is exactly the same, driven by Leon cabinets in the library disables the hot steam in the shower opens the weapons vault in the room of Stars - all this makes Claire in the parallel story... the Only Martin in still alive and barricadetm the front door to the station immediately, and B Martin is already dead and the door is already littered with trash. Okay, no more parallelism what is happening cannot be seen. Play on... but something tells me that all the same shit will continue...

S
Sanka Mirniy 18.10.19

After going through all the scenarios on all the difficulties one gets the feeling that the game was made in half, and the second was deprived of the hammer bolt and copy under the motto AND SO SHAVAYUT !!! No seriously, what the fuck ? In an interview they said it would be two storylines that will be from each other differ and complement each other. In General, I took the news fine, but when the League received the Pres version of the game in their reviews have become like parrots to repeat what CAPCOM made a surprise to fans of the series and a gash for both characters scenario A and B, I was just in seventh heaven from scatsta , but how I was wrong (((( passing game the first time I was sure it was a masterpiece, having all the scripts to the end I'm sure it's a masterpiece made by a half.

A
Ashley33 18.10.19

Reporting - completed Leon And hardcore - no different from the Leon would not have found. Well, a couple things were not there, but there are no intersections of the plot, and there are no differences between A and B for the same character. Authoritatively declare - SHARING FOR A AND B IN THIS REMAKE of NO!!! We have been cheated, riveted to a great script, and just him stuck in the game called scenario B - no plot twists there. As usual credibility aren't what they... feel ABOUT the FUTURE RIMEIKA РЕ3 AND VERONICA WITH CAUTION, I mean, what could be the torrent (since they are so to us and we to them)?

M
MrDemonRush 18.10.19

Ashley33
They told like that they removed the serious differences of the scenarios before release. More specifically, this was known after E3, in an interview.

R
Readlife 18.10.19

mirniy.sanka
Ashley33
And what exactly you want from the current Kapka? The seventh part was to make interesting only the first half of the game...
Now, if the remake did Mikami, with his nanotrubkami head turned out-would be much more atmospheric and canonical right a cross between Biohazard and the first Melisinou.

m
macsim702 18.10.19

MrDemonRush
Yes, they said it would be 2 scenarios, I remember. Then why do we see in the end 4 is almost the same scenario ?