3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ComptonBlocc 17.06.20 02:17 pm

Lost saved outfits (Grand Theft Auto 5)

started yesterday. it was a 10 out of 10 costumes, and they disappeared. thought a glitch, restart the game session, change of character - did not help. today started to be re-created 4 of the 10 and it was completely gone. delete could not. maybe you should confirm the deletion of each and they disappear all at once.
_
especially the form of a COP. glitch looked but I don't have that option.
can on receipt of this form, who knows?
40 Comments
Sort by:
v
vatsonification 17.06.20

ComptonBlocc wrote: especially the form of a COP
Maybe Rockstar to gliczarow got?

C
ComptonBlocc 17.06.20

vatsonification
if they took only glitch shape, and everything together. with the usual costumes

t
t830x 17.06.20

Ndya, the second female Persian left with 2 suit - glitchery musarik in place although the form of a COP are long gone, and was dressed as a convict with the handcuffs - he, too, went missing, mostly male, like all the costumes in place, musarik and CPC including.

C
ComptonBlocc 17.06.20

today went to the public session, and a lot of people isteria to chat about it. you can see Roxtec it to the masses enters. many costumes saved lost. I even became a bit easier. not that I have one)

U
USER_NT 17.06.20

vatsonification
No, I kopovskogo suit, apicil, I have all OK on the spot.
Although, we still have time to check today, well, sorry if you taken.

C
ComptonBlocc 17.06.20

USER_NT
I have three days three times saved outfits are lost. the last two times glitching costumes was not. I have a feeling that that would outfits svisnul you just need to change the existing any costume and save it. after half an hour or an hour in the closet will be empty

t
tuman31 17.06.20

identity gone costume, with a mask under the helmet (the mask is gone)

M
MiGamer86 17.06.20

I have not had a single suit made through a glitch, but two days ago all the costumes are jammed. There is a suspicion that this is due to the fact that all the suits have names in Cyrillic.

v
vatsonification 17.06.20

ComptonBlocc
ComptonBlocc wrote: I have a feeling that that would outfits svisnul you just need to change the existing any costume and save it
Then maybe with cloud save problems

tuman31
The mask under the helmet is impossible to wear Moto after the update. So the masks have all been taken.

-
-Tany- 17.06.20

MiGamer86
I have the name of all the costumes in the Cyrillic alphabet, is the form of a COP and everything is fine. At least yesterday when the guys in the session complained that they have lost the suits, I had everything in place.

vatsonification
Mask under the helmet is also in place.

v
vatsonification 17.06.20

-Tany-
Weird. Maybe you mean biker mask?

-
-Tany- 17.06.20

vatsonification
I've had that already. Maybe we misunderstood each other? You mean a black Balaclava under helmet bulletproof?

v
vatsonification 17.06.20

-Tany-
Yes, all the balaclavas gone from under helmets, and is no longer possible to keep a Balaclava under the helmet (via the ATV)

-
-Tany- 17.06.20

vatsonification
Yesterday was definitely on the spot. And all the others too. I specifically checked everything when the guys said that they have all gone. Today look again

v
vatsonification 17.06.20

-Tany-
Either you're elected or you have not reached yet. Although I thought that the mask was seized all at once with the release of the update

-
-Tany- 17.06.20

vatsonification
Hope the first:) Today, let's check...

S
S.t.e.n 17.06.20

-Tany-
I have lost the gangster scarf that you recently surfaced)...
Tadaaam.. things like that....
[Report..just because you're not NIB stranger...for the shawl...[together mutil W=)] ]

-
-Tany- 17.06.20

S. T. E. n
Strange... I Have everything in place:)

_
_DooM_ 17.06.20

Also lost all the costumes. Sadness.

-
-Tany- 17.06.20

vatsonification
Everything is in place, but a Balaclava under the helmet all the same have already been taken away...