3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
scorg94 17.06.20 02:18 pm

Rupture of Alliance with the rebels after the stronghold of watchmaking (Tyranny)

Decided to play for the rebels, played all the time for them. In stronghold sentries all the time was on the side of Unbroken, but refused to kill the child. Ruptured Union Unbroken, but with the help of knowledge immediately withdrew the Edict. There was a mission to go back to the first spire and talk to the leader of the rebels. Went there, but on the road I caught a Pale mark and began to unharness about a Burning Library. And no matter what I choose in the dialogue with him - there is a complete break with the rebels and there is only one task about a Burning Library.
As it should be? One solution is crashing the whole Union? If you keep the baby alive, for the rebels to play on impossible?
15 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kavaynik 17.06.20

No. The child can remain living at the Union with the rebels if the entire game didn't get out of conversations with [to betray the Union].

s
scorg94 17.06.20

Kavinik
Um, I had a choice between [to betray the Union] and to kill the baby, everything. Nothing else was offered.

f
febll 17.06.20

Knowledge that not pitching?

s
scorg94 17.06.20

febll
Rocked, ate a mushroom and some knowledge was 70. Had the abdication happened and the Edict ended, but the Union still collapsed.

H
Hirok 17.06.20

Dima Ogorodnikov
70 knowledge....NDA.

s
scorg94 17.06.20

Hirok
So what you need is 63 in there, I think. I had to stop this edict, but still I threw and broke the Union.

K
Kavaynik 17.06.20

Personally, I had a dialogue has to be another way after which the representative of the unbroken read brovado or a child, or they and has a paragraph of dialogue knowledge about the technicality, then the edict collapsed, the child lived, and unbroken joined GG.

s
scorg94 17.06.20

Kavinik
And, that I missed. I sent it and then in the dialogue with the mother has been tested for knowledge. And autosaves until that moment left. As played I more 22 hours, re-really do not want to start.

E
Eriori 17.06.20

Kavinik
There I can not at all answer with a denial, or a bug or something else . In General GameSpy obsidian tried that people would watch life spent in the shuffle ) there was such crap and I blew the game to hell, besides that its ugly in terms of balance made the fights a hell of a long, so even this nonsense spoil the plot. IMHO DLTS let his ass tucked. And it's not the only bug, there is something which can gluconate and automatically breaks the Alliance with some of the archons , quests stop appearing and all. If time does not notice the 20 hours down the drain xD

s
scorg94 17.06.20

Eryri
Well, I've already lost a lot of time because of this. Some how to final get and then throw the game before the release dlc and patches.

E
Eriori 17.06.20

Dima Ogorodnikov
Knowing obsidian... the long wait will be )

Y
Yushimitsy 17.06.20

Dima Ogorodnikov
finals will not be in the game no it .Once against Kairos will go immediately the role will meet.

S
Shine 17.06.20

Eryri
Passed the game 4 times three with this line of dialogue was present. Other bugs nebylo encountered the word at all.
With proper pumping you stand fairly quickly, even skills are not particularly using. Boevka in the game much more casual than in the same Pillar'of Mar. In accelerated mode and in General the whole game to run for 8-10 hours on medium difficulty.

Well, the author would not prevent often savitsa on the individual slots in such games. I have written in parentheses what will such a decision. But no, we still click in that line of dialogue. It's like the DA to always choose the options with hearts, and then resent why you guys say.

s
scorg94 17.06.20

Self-Murderer
I had no other options except: let's kill the baby and to betray the Union: I will not kill. And that's all. Check for knowledge I went after this dialogue, when the rebels threw me and ran away. In brackets I've seen, but I thought that the writers are not stupid and I will deliver only unbroken. It turned out that they overestimated. It's just a very silly made: I have a bunch of powers invested in the Union, enraged and disgraced by the choir, a lot of things for the rebels and did everything, I refuse to kill the baby - the messengers panties in a wad betray me and run away. And they don't care that the edict has already been removed.

r
raspisnoy1 17.06.20

Dima Ogorodnikov
Yes unbroken the finished... in the prologue just for the disgraced steer and all-they're agrada-although playing for yourself and in General piss all
out with the child the same hnya...they are not unbreakable,but fun to play with -I now cut out Cascara