3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
art1my 17.06.20 02:18 pm

Al Khor or Disgraced (Tyranny)

These two forces can never get along. And then argue. If they were not United by the desire to escape the edict that they must have each other killed faster than the enemy fought. Which of these two factions you like. And whose side will you take?
47 Comments
Sort by:
U
UStanisO 17.06.20

Blaster Dark
but their method to recruit all the survivors to force each other to fight, and the winners are given the chance to join the ranks of the Choir. Disgraced did not kill those who did not oppose the will of Kairos.

B
Blaster Dark 17.06.20

UStanisO
Well, here I agree... But the mages of the School of Tides Disgraced longed to interrupt, but Al Khor for yourself...But they resisted...

K
Kovboy belomor 17.06.20

Disgraced. Agreed to surrender in conquest,the oath of the rebels violated.What kind of mercy is it?!

r
raspisnoy1 17.06.20

I've betrayed everyone-as they got me all like dogs squabbled-and I like their six fought for them....here and drank them all by the flight from the tower
in life (in real life)-would have done the same thing....let's see what's next

A
Andrey Zagniy 17.06.20

My question is how to get the archon of shadows bow? And then I disgraced with mononom I took over, the votes are thrown in a meat grinder, but the shadow of all resist, although the 5 favor from him.

a
art1my 17.06.20

Andrew Zagniy
Anarchist. Come in for anarchist.

r
raspisnoy1 17.06.20

Andrew Zagniy
I read somewhere that you have in your party needs to be all faithful to at least 4 or 5 + esstessno and turnips he pumped