3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rabidity 17.06.20 02:19 pm

Assassin\'s Creed Initiates (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Continuing the theme http://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_4_black_flag/ac_initiates-805237/
After a long stagnation the site ( http://acinitiates.com ) came to life. And apparently there will be quests and rewards related to Assassin's Creed: Unity, so it was logical to continue the topic on this forum.
260 Comments
Sort by:
K
Ksedom174 17.06.20

AntyNATO
Well I went there and then there is what to do?)

F
Fedozzi 17.06.20

Artifacts
LOCATION // Rifts

Where it is (the second chest in the first level)?

A
AntyNATO 17.06.20

Ksedom174
Yet to wait. Then as before will appear all sorts of jobs. The main thing is to login and sync the game. Then go here, the guys explain in detail and suggest what to do.

F
Fitterr 17.06.20

Good news:):
Initiates the update coming out Thursday
Spoilery plan to release an update of the Initiates service on Thursday, November 20 at 17.00 GMT, which will require a downtime of approximately 1.5 hours. You will not be able to access the profile Initiates during the technical work, but as soon as the connection is restored, Initiates will begin to operate consistently.
The update should fix the problem with improper enrollment experience points in Initiates for the previous achievements in the series (completed the game). The update also affects the process of synchronizing your profile data with Initiates, so that information will now be transmitted faster.
Thus, if you previously could not get a Heritage Costumes for Arno, you will be able to unlock them today!
Team Blog Updates Assassin's Creed.

T
Terovire 17.06.20

Anyone else spamming every 2 hours the message"New collection item unlocked?
Already 7 sheets Event feed that scored. What is most interesting, nothing new there.

K
Ksedom174 17.06.20

AntyNATO
OK, SFOR, and there is as I understand everything in English?

M
MrHimera666 17.06.20

Ksedom174
Early initiation was in English and French, now German, Italian, Spanish.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 17.06.20

Still not working....

F
Fitterr 17.06.20

CapitanBoom
Still not working....
The site earned, but... was 6 EQ., was 3rd:) I'm not talking about my 2-th(any) of ur. in the past:)
AC:U was determined and kind of gradually synchronized.
UPD: Yes now checked me victims are added:)

v
vzroslyy 17.06.20

yay some progress.on the website.and you know when you finish the game it will be then all the food is not interesting.all have fully earned sinhronizovan.only the season pass is still not available.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 17.06.20

Fitterr
Suddenly apnulsya from 12 to 17 OO.
He had counted all of my last missing progress, and added goggles with ACU. + test.

g
grev_4 17.06.20

Again to the 1st level everything collapsed... (

D
DemanShu 17.06.20

And I collapsed to 1, and then in the game, go to initiates, I went, and there the 4th, adding some progress in the stealth and run.

R
Rabidity 17.06.20

My website does not open at all for several days. With the 3 browsers I tried.

D
Dimson_62 17.06.20

Rabidity
Hi I have also not opened, try to enter a search string that is acinitiates.com/#!/home helped me.

D
Dimson_62 17.06.20

Yes and another problem somebody explain what to do with this

d
derrekfrost 17.06.20

Dimson_62
you need to download the companion app on ios or android, it is also the passage opens blue chests

d
derrekfrost 17.06.20

and tell me whether to add more progress and then I have read only BF the 3rd part, and 2 and revelation no(

d
derrekfrost 17.06.20

and I am one by the way can't log on?

D
Dimson_62 17.06.20

Here's another problem no credit XP