3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
F1y 17.06.20 02:24 pm

Technical issues (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

Help who can! The game doesn't run. After the installation starts to run then crashes to Windows and says that he can not have something there to skanirovat. Maybe someone had similar problems? Ochchchen want to play. Thanks in advance!
189 Comments
Sort by:
A
Angel Smerti 17.06.20

Dear Russian Greyhound!Write a question that has already been,but it seems not in this thread.Just in the other I have not seen a sensible answer.I have a script that Beckett,when he catches up with me after the hotel Holbrook and shouts -stop!I booted after leaving the hotel in the tower to ventra,on the street-the result is 0.0.Is patch and everything,but will not solve the problem.I started a new game,deleted all saves,You don't know,save this act of my damned soul?
And one more thing....I...ahem...can't have sex with Jeanette...but not because I have problems with orientation,or with
uh-uh,I think You will understand me.So,I did everything exactly as You wrote earlier-give the necklace,not rude,seduced as he could cut of the picture,was forced to kill her own second face and joyful went on Elizabeth Dane.BUT!When I came back,no letter was not at home in sight!I went in anger to understand the club,Janet says Kaka is good,my kitty,you came,I'm all sticky,I'm glad to see you.Then he said really happy to see me...and all!I can only say that too glad to see her and to say goodbye.I been to La Croix went back-nothing.Please help me and let me shatter a beautiful dream!
And let death protects you,li pao aera!

R
Russkaya Borzaya 17.06.20

zzzt - ????? :)))))) Well this is what pirates you such joy slipped? and maybe that's not the Vampires, and generally in any virusika or adware? the computer been cleaned? download what-thread a program, which is able to adware and spyware garbage sweep - the idea is that should help...

MAX Lift should be on the ground - at least at the time of receipt of the assignments from Lacroix. And before that, he should hang up there...
Eslt after getting the job to clean up the hotel Hallowbrook lift down there - apparently, a glitch of the script (but the first time I heard about this, to be honest)... Try to plunge with the old saves before getting the job from the Prince.

The Angel Of Death
Options glitch with Beckett two - or taglocity script (in this case, to help you restart), or Beckett's on the way to you for someone or something caught. In this case, it is recommended to remove from the way Beckett all foreign objects (there are bums by chance a food cart is not thrown?) and passers-by (long live the global genocide of Downtown:).
And you can just hammer on Beckett and slap in the destination of sewage.
And Janedoe it is necessary not only to seduce is to support and give to the piece, but to choose the right answers in the dialogues. A link to a description of the desired answers I gave above.

z
zzzt 17.06.20

Russkaya Borzaya
!%)(:>_+!!!! here are the pirates! :))))
But at least the name of the program to tell Mona (sorry for the flood, you know that it is a little related to the Vamps)

Ascorpio
But this is not necessary! )))
Why do we need Russian Greyhound is Vess kaif sameprocedure to break. Really? ;)

A
Ascorpio 17.06.20

ZZZT
So totally exhausted by the whole, dear. Do not sleep nights, growling at passers-by and my chapters.ger. Nosferatu already looks prettier than me. A week ago, put the game, patched, re-started, again, Bach killed, and you old song... Yesterday at 2 am swearing long and with malice, the game blew along with salami, but Sedna, reading this forum, I realized that I was wrong... So want to know. I don't need much, just tell me left two more story quests or not?

L
La_bruja 17.06.20

2Ascorpio
After the society of Leopold there's sort of two story quest..and then the bloody hunt for the hero and the choice of endings.

A
Ascorpio 17.06.20

La Bruja
Thank you , friend. Oh, have three more days can't sleep :)

Z
Zveryuga 17.06.20

[b]zzzt[/b]
I, too, from PLATINUM, but areha.ru prescribed browser only during installation. Changed it and since then no problems.

S
Sargtlin 17.06.20

Maybe it's Windows? I have to box with the game says that is only for 2000/ME/XP.

R

from the crAzy.gHoul
14.04.05 21:28

bought 2дисковую from Fargus during installation everything is OK,start the game,you see a gray screen that says Loading... and all :(( even cntrl alt del does not work.Firewood is the most recent I have (official. 71.84_win9x_international) and DirectX 9.0 c installed,all other games go.
Intel P III 1000mhz
256MB nvidia FX 5600XT
Windows 98
SB audigy 24bit
Please help!!! Play hunting!

crAzy.gHoul
Try, first, to connect normal crack about where to take them and how to set, see the first question in this FAQе.

The game, in theory, should not go under Win98. But I personally was a witness when she Jo under 98-mymi run and normally went to, but:
1)It was Windows 98 with all updates, including informal (Microsoft her for more than a year does not). The exact address of the website, where are the fans producing these updates - I do not remember, so the search engine to help you.
2)It was a normal 3-disc version of the game, and a miscarriage from a Fargus.

PS Takes your cue in the other themes forum, I erased.
P. P. S. Uuups...:) absentmindedly erased your remark even from this thread of the forum - so I duplicate it in their own... a thousand apologies...

zzzt
Well, for example Ad-aware: http://www.lavasoftusa.com/ or Spybot: http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/index.html

T
Tordek 17.06.20

I have after installing the patch, disappeared files engine.dll, vampire.dll, gameui.dll and more readme.htm and readme.rtf. Of course the game won't start (Unable to load engine.dll) I reinstalled the patch, pre-zabekapit dll'shki put in it, the game starts, but terribly buggy, and often throws into Windows(without explanation) when I go somewhere. Help! You can play kaneshno, but it is all wrong!

R

After installing the official patch on the pirates need to install the crack without the game of estess, will require the disk. How to do it and that waiting do this - see the first question in this thread.

A
Arzul 17.06.20

Russkaya Borzaya - thank you so much for the solution to the problem with the engine... replaced, then Russification set - it worked!!!

S
Sheriff2 17.06.20

I glitch NPCGenerik, there seems to be we just need to change file system Windows from FAT32 to NTFS. Don't know, but helped me. In any case, the command at the command prompt:

convert DriveLetter: /fs:ntfs

L
Lexa1 17.06.20

Please help the game crashes with the message Parent template 'CDC' not loaded before dependent template 'CivilianGeneric'

Tried to replace the files in the folder \vdata\system folder, changed ekzeshnik on the proposal at the beginning is not what is helping can you advise something I would be very grateful

R

Madd Boy
You look like you just got a random glitch. In this case, you can:
1) will load from older saves and take this quest again
2) use the console code noclip (lets you fly and pass through the surface)

Ry...
Quest prostitute Nosferatu if I'm wrong, generally can not take.

A
AskAri 17.06.20

A HUGE THANK you Russkaya Borzaya! There are also good people in our evil world... Will now earn hemorrhoids, sitting on a chair and playing Bloodlines.

z
zzzt 17.06.20

Russkaya Borzaya
Actually, hi))
Poceti I listed.. http://bloodlines.nm.ru drugged himself of the armor, computers and for one (Schaub ten times not to run) passing through all cities and endings.. here..

And I played quietly for a cute Grey wolf-Gangrel... played so themselves played and then there IT was.. or rather I came to HIM.. and it was my game fully... Obsess Leopold...)))

We played Bach in the game , Mozart, and Soleri... Bach died (at first glance), went I spoke with the Good doctor E-Mechanisim and happy with the output... and here is Beethoven.. in tenacious Peeps.. Yes half and half (and not lazy he had to crawl two flights to the door from which I will) koroze this Hitler presses a button.. 10 minutes 59 seconds... 10 minutes and 58 seconds..... well, I with all their hairy legs TEAR.. see the boat.. I said to her, she zagruzka... download RRRRSS and Windu...

Well, I'm a Sparrow strelny, I'm right behind you writing the passage to make stand (without shame say that I had read FOR DUMMIES).. well here's the problem.. I have a game with homebrew vamprun.exe and konsolka hard is not want I guy mizuchi in the game I have the same is present and the usual vampire.exe BUT when I attempt to launch a given subject, the system starts to cuss me in English (as I understood her need Disk 1) I tried to paste it (by the way using vamprun the game comes from the second disk in seduce and the image in DEAMON'e) and then the game doesn't want to run...

After reading the FAQ I realized the solution to my problem... tell me how to run the game through vampire.exe? Or even in my case start the console... thanks (in advance) )))

R

to solve departures can be
1) install the official patch (plus 15 MB)
2) install the unofficial patch 1.2 (300 KB)
3) install the crack with vampirebloodlines.ru (9 MB)
In all three cases, you have to boot with older saves made before the descent to the dungeons of the monastery (buggy script and map are right in the save game, so that differently - in any way).

If you can't put a patch (even nieoficjalny - although with his installation problems do not have), then take the cracked mini-image (18 MB), connect it through a virtual CD - and start the game via vampire.exe. You can, of course, to try to make the cracks smaller - but all except the 18-megabyte work is quite unstable, especially with Russian pirates.

A
Angelina 17.06.20

No time to read everything
For starters I have is English. version. When I start a new game, waweru character, it loads the movie, but half, when they should start talking to Lacroix, the game crashes... Hmm, what to do???

R

It may be everything. anything from a crooked established of the game or of the wrong crack and to insufficient paging file size.
So to start put the official patch 1.2 (if not necessary), download the normal cracked mini-image Spitfire, set the paging file size to at least 1.4 GB... If this does not help - try pereustanovit the game.