3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Traun 18.06.20 05:23 pm

No boat in the third mission of the drug trafficking (Mafia 3)

3rd additional mission - to come to steal a boat with drugs - and no boat and the pier no guards...

16 Comments
Sort by:
s
szhech konsolotu 18.06.20

Traun
The same shit five times after other missions there went-and the boat no blah-just evil is not enough.Can score but this tile with the task looms before my eyes and I could not get through.

S
Starkin 18.06.20

burn consolato
Talking further on the subject it is necessary to pass, there is no current and no boat and truck for Vito

s

Starkin
OK can qualify view.

S
SaveX3 18.06.20

I have a boat appeared only after you have given another business woman, it is possible pregna boat to increase revenue. And at this point the entire business brings the full profit and therefore no boats.

S
Starkin 18.06.20

SaveX3
Yeah

m
merry_Den 18.06.20

There is a glitch, after the annexation of new territories will again be available for 2 jobs for each business.

s

SaveX3
I'm booze for Burke beat off.And I understand about Cassandra?

T
Traun 18.06.20

burn consolato
I also right now vinocur spread. Text me after you're done

D
DrAgon_steel 18.06.20

Well damn, you can Lope something: boats, trucks will appear after the expansion of the business, i.e. after the new districts.
There are written, I don't remember exactly, something like we need more extensions biznesov!.
This nedodel of the game annoyed me the entire game. Well, not only this.

A
Aleksey Kayander 18.06.20

Check your income on the icon areas on the map. If for example 70000/70000, so what hangs in jobs (boat, truck) - this is a bug. A couple of times shooting from the top card to the bottom in the swamp, because the map was hanging badges dopac, but in fact it's empty (if the income is at the maximum).

s

Alex Kayander wrote:
shooting from the top card to the bottom in the swamp,
Similarly, the 5 times we went(in a hard-nosed hahhahaah) And generally have people above suggested that to capture further business and a boat will appear

T
Traun 18.06.20

Captured the 2nd district with a slaughterhouse and a distillery - boats and no

s

Traun
I walked down the plot, and gave one area of Kassandra, and the boat appeared

T
Traun 18.06.20

burn consolato
and I get meat and wine factories gave Burke, so after the business of which is given to Cassandra need to go.
Thank you

s

Traun
You need to give the whole area guidance then the boat will appear

x
xStriiim 18.06.20

well damn.It was like that prebreeding, e.g. not available.In developed UE..Ki!!!