3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hevel 18.06.20 05:23 pm

Crossroads Letany or Library? (Tyranny)

A crossroads or a Library? What do You choose? It is better to choose if Disgraced? How will it affect? The ending for example, I read somewhere that if you go to the Library then the Junction will be in the end under the control of a Bronze Tale, it would be so necessary? Is it possible if you select the Library still to solve the issue with Recomanem? (crazy bastard!)
7 Comments
Sort by:
C
CmMonster 18.06.20

Picked a Crossroads, but even if you choose Library, Crossroads will still have to go, because Ratamon and Spire there. On the score of the game for the Disgraced not say, because he played for the Guards Andrianov.

H
Hevel 18.06.20

I mean, not spires, and the campaign mode. spire it is anyone can take...

X
Xaum 18.06.20

Jewel
Crossroads, for there the iron. And the library will need to destroy. If it is from the benefits for Apalach to watch.

U
Undead swordsman 18.06.20

I played for the Guards Andrianov.

But if the guard, I don't know, the Crossroads gives the iron, and the library of magic and knowledge, choose.

D
DOBRO555 18.06.20

Played for himself, kill everyone: guards, disgraced, singers, peaceful, guilty. The apotheosis of justice

R
Razryvatel Pukanov 18.06.20

Hevel wrote:
Is it possible if you select the Library still to solve the issue with Recomanem? (crazy bastard!)
Fail to eat fish and fuck to sit down. The game teaches choice. Although there is a suspicion that this was done deliberately to artificially increase replay value.
DOBRO555
the ending-what?

r
raspisnoy1 18.06.20

DOBRO555
krasavcheg,I too))) all wet and all is TYRANNY!
z.s. and on the subject there is no difference,played against everyone,but the library was trying to save-
when the backstory was fashioned for the mage-rushed immediately there is a very pedestrains that it burned(there's also the idea all the credit for the magician-KNOWLEDGE!) I'd never played predystoriyu
so I replaced the great scroll of artifact and not lost,saved all book readers(in the history they were warned before)at the new library went through after the removal of the Edict and found another 2 and artifact 2 sigil(or features)
reported to mark-winutil his bracelet sickly and flooded then at a crossroads.