3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kewelldkny 18.06.20 05:28 pm

started playing the classics (Diablo 2)

Hi all, until recently, never played the classics and don't really know what it is.
I looked at the statistics of the ladder, at least in the top, only corki Yes, paladins, in connection with this question. The other characters that completely dead?
are there on the classics, something like builds as in Lod?
As the first character began to swing the Sorka
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez Ramirez 18.06.20

BB-barbariska can also punish on CL. the only Problem is finding ч0ткого Drin(s) and that the cbf can take only two subjects: death zone and unik armor Hawkmail. Taschemta guide is Orthodox on this subject: http://www.playground.ru/wiki/diablo_2/guide/barbarian/guide_classic_bva_sc_hc_cl/

k
kewelldkny 18.06.20

in General, consider three characters:
1. pelados, but not hammers
2. Amazon
3. necromancer

b
baz1k[1] 18.06.20

Foher standards

n
nwn2030 18.06.20

kewelldkny
1. crap
2. if only LS on CL javelin only white)
3. only if the party to play on the CL on ppl solo not as nice as in LoD

O
Oranowe 18.06.20

kewelldkny
LF AMA in pati feels great.

k
kewelldkny 18.06.20

And the classics have bows or crossbows with ample the damage?

m
minovalo 18.06.20

No. Make friends with a necro. If you find it.

n
nwn2030 18.06.20

What is your excellent?

k
kewelldkny 18.06.20

Pariki_yaidu
Like so)

O
Obsessed 18.06.20

1. pelados, but not hammers
2. Amazon
3. necromancer
kewelldkny, 1. specks (nothing to wear!! ©), 2. LF + konopel/NCR, 3. LR under Java + explosion tropocana.
ham is too steep, so he and Golder, he and MF-Sorka (without MF gear).

c
char_name 18.06.20

kewelldkny
AMA on tychek on KL is not even feeling bad, but not solo, you need a Hamer or NCR with LR. But if the bow, the bow with the rules stats the afternoon with fire not find) well solo too, no hope. In one mug only Hamer drags(if not 1 ppl)

k
kewelldkny 18.06.20

How even sad. It all comes down to two beldum(

O
Obsessed 18.06.20

kewelldkny, classic debildevil stump ©. but the changes are not needed. © :-)

G
Georgiy Yusyumbeli 18.06.20

Who can jenča and Bo to give at KL??

I
Irvalande 18.06.20

Summoner until LVL 23-24 one of the strongest of the Persians, the hammer still weak hammer and hammer nothing is pumped from the combat auras except mayta (well, maybe you can look for a scepter with Holy fire), corki little damage and HP, to stand out in the crowd in the second act for 8 ppl and cast static with cold-skill type blast with spike, no mana for constant TP)

And necr effortlessly makes all..there is dim vision against archers and shamans that revive, have their+Golem+skeletons for the removal of the bosses..) of Duriel 8 ppl easy for necro level 18 (BG+im), and all other classes tight and you need to generate for 1 ppl)

When I hammer you hit it to 18 for necro ran to give mayt the skeletons, because Pala was severely beaten in a monastery..)

O
Obsessed 18.06.20

Irvalande, hmm.. and I always rocked Hama from scratch and he almost didn't prosocial. :-) and most importantly, after 18 started out hellishly and taxied quickly to swing. and so on until 80+. :-)

m
minovalo 18.06.20

Right now would be to bother with damage until level 18. Anyway to hell.

O
Obsessed 18.06.20

Irvalande, actually, right now would be to bother with damage until level 18. Anyway to hell! ;D