3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Soren- 18.06.20 05:29 pm

Quest \"Dawn dawn\" (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Faced with the problem. After talking with Meridia got quest Dawn dawn,where does it say that you need to find the Guiding star Meridia.So,where can I get this star? No marker on the location appeared.
17 Comments
Sort by:
d
demosphen 18.06.20

Star - in the cave Stillborn. She is on the road between Windhelm and Winterhalder - just like going to the statue of Azura.

-
-Soren- 18.06.20

Checked,there was her.But as I understand it is all in different places appear. Still have a question,has anyone gotten this quest is not on the Shrine(statue)?

V
Vitaliy33 18.06.20

Tell me, after Ghost opens some sort of magical door, behind it is another door with a secret lock. What combination of signs we have to enter?

x
xZeXoRx 18.06.20

The people I found the stone cleared the dungeon but at the very end where you press on the stone and shines white light and like how to finish a mission the game hangs at the boot menu, in task Manager potechet process. Come out of there, not because the door is closed, locked and can not be. Maybe someone knows the quest id and a way to skip it?

E
Etromon 18.06.20

-Soren-
The same question. Not how to activate this quest.

D
DimaS1212 18.06.20

I have the opposite going through the quest,taking the light up in the sky above the altar, then say with Meridia, rent quest and fall b th...to the ground and shatter. do someone knows???

h
had-95 18.06.20

DimaS1212
Yuzni tgm.

K
Ksyuta 18.06.20

By the way, a Guiding star... I found her in the trunk of the Emperor, after he was killed.

C
CorpseOfAngel 18.06.20

DimaS1212
I have the same problem and don't know what to do ((
had-95
you could explain what is tgm ? if not difficult

h
had-95 18.06.20

CorpseOfAngel
This cheat code.

C
CorpseOfAngel 18.06.20

had-95
thank you

s
stuff54 18.06.20

Help you in your quest. Stuck in the ruins of Kolkata and can't open any door requires a key. Everything seems to be abryl than once, and the key was never found. Tell me, who remembers where and what (in whom) to look for him.

G
Garret_ten 18.06.20

Interesting bug...I Found accidentally this stone, went and inserted it into the statue...And rose into the sky and talked with this piece light and everything...I'm Down to earth can't. Who faced such problem?

A
Antioh 18.06.20

Garretsen
Try to load the save before taking the stone.

w
white_wolf45 18.06.20

I have bugs in this kV was not...although if you honestly similar problems on the forum POPs up more often....I wonder what is the reason, I think that it in patches, some bugs, they fix it while adding the other, in principle, everything is clear, it's a PR move by the developers that the users downloaded or bought all new patches, sorry, it's just a thought.....

C
Chaparral 18.06.20

stuff54
Had been in the same situation, 20 minutes ran there, back in search of the key. And everything was much simpler, just needed to activate the area which is located to the left of the closed door which is upstairs))

A
Ann2883 18.06.20

had-95
If I have a pirate and not a license ?