3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Pilipenko 19.06.20 08:49 pm

Quest the opium of the people. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After completing the quest, when you take a reward from the peasants, there are two options to complete the dialogue. You can advise them to look like anything in the dungeon and explore it, and you can just say goodbye. In the future it will affect the fate of Saboga?
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleXStein 19.06.20

Denis Pilipenko
I have killed this fat brat.

J
JolyMau5 19.06.20

Well, either the peasants it on the fork lift, or will continue to worship. [Look inside]
And goodbye suggests that they are unlikely to get into the dungeon.

D
Denis Pilipenko 19.06.20

Thanks, I basically thought that if they hint to rummage around in the cave, Sebago will be in trouble. But whether Geralt from it some benefit?

D
Denis Pilipenko 19.06.20

And Vsebog disappear? Or will continue to thrive?:)

G
GTX7J 19.06.20

Denis Pilipenko
if you Bang this semoga.the peasants will buzz and will be very unhappy. I personally advised to look farmers and see)) does not affect saboga ,because farmers are real fanatics))) the difference is not what if and just say goodbye.

H
Hattack 19.06.20

Looks like it depends on different factors...Personally, I had 2 options:
Just say goodbye - all the old, all live happily and each other pray..
Hint about an interesting basement - later returning, you will see a covered entrance to the basement broken bricks. I think they semoga also to death fed...

F
FizzyBubblech 19.06.20

I didn't kill him because they believe in him.May work better due to the fear of Sebago but advised them to look in the dungeon.

K
KilionKrast 19.06.20

Let them look, nothing will happen, but in any case not kill Sylvanas( Saboga ), for Wizards do not kill the representative of the

S
Separ 19.06.20

this quest for anything in the future is not affected - just do as he think is right

s
seffko 19.06.20

killed, slaughtered and cooked a mutagen.

D
Denis Pilipenko 19.06.20

Thank you all for the answers!

T
Tokrem 19.06.20

If you tell the peasants about the tomb, there is not only a blocked passage, but also the bodies of peasants then you can see.

R
Roman Postov 19.06.20

It is pretty bad due to them feeding, and in the basement of a grocery store. The peasants have nothing, and they still are gifts. To fill it should definitely. It is better to let disappointed in the Witcher and will eat than this at their expense will otherthese on. I think it would be wise just

A
Agent2112 19.06.20

Loot by killing Saboga to look at utube for the right old not spread. Most of the shit that will be there main loot.

D
Dmitriy Chakvetadze 05.10.20

"Remember WHAT CAN ALWAYS BE FROM THE CONTROL POINT AND PLAY"If you answer this All-God (Silvan) that he chewed all that will bring him, then you will not be able to kill him, and if you kill him in the future there will be no consequences except disgruntled peasants but get loot in the form of nothing particularly valuable;
Hair of the Monster
The Heart of the Beast
The language of the monster
The liver of the monster
The saliva of the monster
Roasted pork
Crowns
Fortified Skin
Searching the basement can be found a lot of things ...