3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sspk 19.06.20 08:49 pm

Soon the New year. And does it make sense?

Hello guys!
We will focus on the celebration of the New year. Now all my friends want to celebrate with friends, who not only asked all of them. I always thought that it was a family holiday, you need to celebrate with family and friends. No, it is not imposed stereotype. Anyway, do you have a desire to celebrate it? This topic is not about sore, without snot, just inside there is a kind of void, and from it even sadder. Do you remember how the boy was waiting for a child this holiday? As with some intrigue looked under the tree, waiting to receive his gift. Or waited finally, when a table is set and everyone sits in their seats to hear on TV this chiming clock. Yes, it's expensive and cute, but now what?It is possible that now there are something from childhood, but all the same, the mood is not the same, there is no harmony, as if with rot inside. I like the cohesiveness of people, but why it happens only once a year? Go with the family on the tree and everyone congratulates you a happy New year, everyone is happy, having fun and play around. But why we can be so only once a year? A lot of those have attempted to address. Express your opinion if you wish. I'm interested to hear what people think on this score you.

p.s - do you like winter? The snow that swirls and falls -great...
167 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yczh-Kazym 19.06.20

Many people over the 20-plus years, these family feasts are already bored with. Want to party, not listen to a mumbling national leader about tough year in the midst of his drunken grandmothers.

o
oltr 19.06.20

POH., most importantly booze more.

D
Demonic Wolf 19.06.20

No, no. Except for the sale of goods in large volumes

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 19.06.20

I have five years to meet one. Even the Christmas tree is not dressed up. No festive feelings from the new year. Here small was Yes. But not now. On TV stars is the same for all channels under the plywood bawl. On the street drunk crowd. A good day for that would to sum up some and something to identify. Well, for me personally.

A
Anglerfish 19.06.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
So try to trim the tree, hang glowing garlands but to decorate an apartment - and the mood appears likely. Plus, pre to look any good movies on NG themes or if you ever watched the TV series, see NG-special's and spirits are guaranteed at 98%.

I
IgorAndreevich 19.06.20

Rakszas
totally agree.
Need to celebrate as you want. But parents can and Christmas go.

l
lookaway 19.06.20

no one to meet, nowhere to meet. already 5 years, I guess.
and somehow standards. at first it was all right with, then became involved.

L
Last_Soldier 19.06.20

Every new year a step closer to death

S
Sspk 19.06.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
Someone meets him even sadder than I am. I feel for you. Similarly, no holiday mood even. But one something rotten meet, try to someone to invite, or someone to visit to go.

S
Sspk 19.06.20

Anglerfish
By the way, Yes. It is also very helpful. :)

S
Sspk 19.06.20

lookaway
Why not who? Even with the parents in any way?
Last_Soldier
So it...
Just want a little to brighten up his life.

l
lookaway 19.06.20

Sspk wrote:
Why not who? Even with the parents in any way?
the parent in me, but I'm not the only son. don't want to spoil anyone ng its dull presence, so usually send parents to another son, granddaughter and the company with which I have nothing to do.

G
Gauguin 19.06.20

Again under NG starts plebeian-hipster whining Ala"Simisola no, neither will prashnavali. Yes, Yes, very interesting. It's becoming a tradition already...

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 19.06.20

Sspk
Well invite you. This is not a problem. Another thing is that precisely those people with whom will be pleased, it is impossible to gather. At least part of them. In January Yes, someone will definitely occur, but specifically on the 31st to invite essentially nobody.

D
Ded Sasay 19.06.20

Gauguin
But why celebrate a holiday that was created to wank on God Janus?

-
-SlashuuR- 19.06.20

Do you like winter?
I have winter almost September already underway, so tired. Atmosphere NG no, in the village of Illumina(you)tion polyglycine to save, around dark as shit, mountains of snow (which sameness clean) and cold.

Many people over the 20-plus years, these family feasts are already bored with.
The older people are, the more they become the opposite tube and delivers.

T
Traun 19.06.20

I'm about 6-7 years ago, celebrated with booze and friends - then all washed from vomit (ghouls). Even when father was alive we were always driving guests, really I didn't. And now the family are sitting and go watch TV.
And so glad that there is a weekend well sale all sorts (especially in steam).
And the weather the last 5 years - we have rain and above zero - there is no festive mood.

g
grafonoman 19.06.20

the main thing in this day not to turn on the TV and everything else at the discretion, of course evaporates to the atmosphere from 14 to 18 years and even earlier, but some of her notes are even if one and it does not prevent to arrange something unusual and authentic

T
Tiger Goose 19.06.20

Gauguin
Something I too often read lately. Looks like someone is cheating to win the nomination.

B
BioCommandos 19.06.20

Actually, I love the New year and its atmosphere. There is snow everywhere, the Windows glow with various colors of Christmas lights. And because people become a little nicer these days. Give gifts, spend time together.

I sincerely wish all the liars, trolls and virgins from the Playground to spend this New year better and more successful. For this whole holiday.
The kindness and warmth towards others.