3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
God of Party 19.06.20 08:50 pm

The ending of the game. (Alan Wake)

How did you take it? What is this mysterious Wake UP at the end after Alice emerging from the lake, their opinions can not say, for one simple reason - I have no, I in error, Wake UP we have translated as Wake up but if prigoditsa, then Wake is the name GG
91 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded Babay 19.06.20

I did not have the nerve for passing episodes. It seems the game is not terrible, but the mind gets. By the end of all barely, barely played :

A
ABEHrEP 19.06.20

Lost patriot
Alas, extra specifically episodes suck compared to the main.

I
Infiltrator 19.06.20

Amazing reaction, not seen to beat on the psyche.

A
ABEHrEP 19.06.20

Without A Name
It would be my 10 years can and would beat. And so...

I
Infiltrator 19.06.20

And now not age.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 19.06.20

Miserable ending,like dreary infinity.
The authors believe that if stir in the story temporary collapse and to keep back 90% of the junctions it will make the game a masterpiece,don.I spit such masterpieces.The entire game run in order to roll the last page of the manuscript and to save the old fool (really,why does he have a wife 20 years older than him??) and to disappear in a bucket.Yes, and Zane is this,copy paste big daddy Walker alive that died somewhere in between.Poor finale,the game itself is good,even for once.

w
white64 19.06.20

Dimon051097
Barry is not a villain. he is also the main character, just DLS it wasn't Barry, and his double, something like that... and all this DLS nothing like the extra 2 levels.

S
SteelYOSHIMITSU 19.06.20

Tula potsik
ahaah I, the wife of a poorly preserved. I hope in the subsequent parts the authors unravel at least some mysteries remaining in the first, and will not add any omissions, otherwise it will be really masterpiece =(
I want to believe that there is still such zaputanny the sense that no one will know until they do all the parts.

C
Carnage2018 19.06.20

I have one thought that something does not fit one of the highlights of the game:
The events of two years ago, when Alan was home, woke up hungover, he called Bari, and told to watch TV. And on TV just aired a show where Alan was interviewed at the end of the show the host said: Buy a new book Alan Wake Care....
This how the fuck?))....the events of two years ago!)

A
Arhangel Mihail 19.06.20

Well, personally, as I understand it,Wake is liberated wife,won a transgression,but in my opinion it is preserved in the FBI agent who took the darkness in one of the moments he is standing in the boarded-up house,with a dark,earthy face,but the Wake was in captivity!!!it would seem that here the terrible?!write how you will get out and all.In the TV show said that the book is full of metaphors,so in the end a lot of them too.With the depth of the lake is much easier to get out,and Wake knew he was on the bottom of the ocean,it may have created some sort of barrier in the distance.In any case, the second part has already started,sorry that will only see her only Xbox users.Although,the game itself leaves much to be desired,no freedom,no choice,no dialogue,no quests or tasks.Banal and monotonous game,the game splash a sick imagination.

N
NeptuneEZ 19.06.20

Sashofan
Just in who he was when he jumped in the water and not when the car blasted...