3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BLIZZARDNORTH 19.06.20 08:53 pm

IMBA ARMOR (Diablo 2)

Who thinks about this?
I personally believe that it HoZ - his options just blatantly imbalanced.
40 Comments
Sort by:
S
Secondbreath 19.06.20

OFC. Any milesnick just forget about immune to physics, especially if this immune undead. A zealot is always played on HC, CS cleaned Smythe on unity pumped, IM absolutely not afraid. + As far as I remember, he was without any IAS gives the threshold frames, no gun can compare with him as a solo vepon for dps, if you do not take Ronsard

O
Obsessed 19.06.20

no gun can compare with him as a solo vepon for dps
Secondbreath, usually under dps imply about the magnitude and speed of applying physical damage and 3YJlEBPATе physics not so much as elemental raises, through which it is possible not to suffer from IM. besides, the aura from it increases physical damage only andadam (and only yours). if by solo vepon you mean one-handed, in terms of dps the same DeathCleaver and Grandfather abruptly angrier. runeword do not take, certainly.

S
Secondbreath 19.06.20

Yes, one-handed meant
don't know who is referring to physical damage) dps = damage per second - damage per second. GF evil, but two-handed, carry it in one hand only barb, des, cleaver - like, but inferior to the frames, so may even be done for the sake of interest, how much for the total unit of time deals Azura, and he, I think, will close the settings. But 250-500 magic DMG, which almost no one resisted, and the top 250-500 cold, and the opportunity to humiliate any undead in the game - too imbrute properties for the sword. Not to mention the 1 to a skill

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 19.06.20

many mobs have resist to magic

O
Obsessed 19.06.20

Any milesnick
carry it in one hand only barb
death cleaver - like, but inferior to the frames,
Secondbreath, then it is better to clarify what milesnick. because, Yes, GF was implied in hand WW Barbra, DC - in the hand of the ZIL with Hanoi and Gaylarde (for ds, of course), which still DeathCleaver or 3YJIEBPAT - the same 5.2 impact per second.

S
Secondbreath 19.06.20

there is a little bit wrong. About Barba don't know should be considered, but fell out with Azura from 4хфреймовая attack (6 attacks per second) when a jib is only 5тифреймовая, and up to 4 of its need to catch up (20-40 IAS, I will not say for sure). And this additional stuff on IAS

S
SQUELLARE 19.06.20

No, the CL will not need extra IAS, obsessed rights here.

O
Obsessed 19.06.20

obsessed rights here.
SQUELLARE, I'm a simple pedetal ;)

extra clothes for IAS
Secondbreath, under Hanoi from lvl 20 with the jib need 60% ias: 40% he, 20% of Helona. and a Grandfather WW Barbro need 0 13 39 ias, then Yes, shaela not enough for max break...
in any case, it is with physical damage there is a Lich, allowing ContactName to be much more tenacious. and just nicer to play on drinking cans after each skirmish.
but in the case of oblivioni Azura better, of course! ;)

m
malloc 19.06.20

Obsessed
ho4ew skazat if ea tresny azuroi zealom s im to niwo mne bydet ne?

O
Obsessed 19.06.20

A zealot is always played on HC, CS cleaned Smythe on unity pumped, IM absolutely not afraid.
t.A.T.u. ;)
ZIL difficult crack. under the IM, it usually has a few extra times ;D

A
Agent_Smit75 19.06.20

Obsessed
by sabzh: IMBA, it's Dracul's grasp/Exile + patch 1.13 (where removed IM).
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Well IM up correctly I believe but there is a small BUT perhaps not if ubeliba just olabilir to the level to fall from one of the ZIL didn't kill himself it is probably better byloby but again the taste and color.

Personally for me it is gut because you can now play a full Milli spell and that Sakiu there shouting you can cook. ))

Sorry all about the current single. ( (yet?)

O
Obsessed 19.06.20

Agent_Smit75, about the weakening of the IM +1, but it must Odmena mollify, and he has a different point of view ;) read - dead end. and the Sakio there even more silent in a rag, because and in the presence of IM can swing malesnica to 97+ LVL ;) skip thrones with IM - no problem.

K
Kil Ler 19.06.20

Someone tell me if the pc version is the white prize and black prize (ring)

R
Rivnyanyn 19.06.20

What eggs, what are the Chinese?(C)
Never heard of it.

G
Georgiy Yusyumbeli 19.06.20

The theme was created on 5 and a half years ago )))since that time, only obsessed and Torum left

n
nunucbka_8cm 19.06.20

George Zumbuli wrote:
The theme was created on 5 and a half years ago )))
I read, wept

k
kewelldkny 19.06.20

the topic was BLIZZARDNORTH
this is one of the creators of the game developers?

P
PAK-PYK 19.06.20

kewelldkny wrote:
the topic was BLIZZARDNORTH
this is one of the creators of the game developers?
eto nubas-botovod. on ewe na pvp lubil pol igri svoimi 4arami zabit tipo bo barba i, en4 sorki! videmo rodstvennik deniski D

m
monolith777 19.06.20

George Zumbuli wrote:
since that time, only obsessed and Torum left
with surprise found in the topic its own post five years ago.

O
Obsessed 19.06.20

monolith777, look, you're still alive, Smoking? ;D