3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yoshemitsu 19.06.20 09:00 pm

Impressions from the Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army (Sniper Elite V2)

As it turned out it was a separate game and tell you pretty cheerful.
Zombar THOUSANDS!!! There is a huge terminators with heavy machine guns, there is a flimsy skeletons and flying snipers.
But the most important thing in this game is the ATMOSPHERE and the Survival Horror of the Orthodox, whom I haven't seen in video games.
Of course all by and large to spit in my humble opinion, but if you will have the opportunity to check out (whether litsuha Il Pirata) do it without hesitation, at least for educational purposes. Sure, this Thing will not leave anyone indifferent.
73 Comments
Sort by:
a
atmaROZ 19.06.20

StillnoeVideo
Just playing at home, dvage the guitar a very globally has transformed their vision of a tool but is now almost abandoned. With groups tried.but not converged in the styles I was always drawn to the Blues Guys... well as usual going on about punk rock and other soup)

j
junior2012 19.06.20

A pincet
Indefinitely??
they kitaki (my Record 39000)

P
Pincet 19.06.20

Steam-e I Tornado_cool

on the second level I gained 407410.
12th in the world rankings
did not bathe for a long time. you could spend hours shoot the zombies, which General skull called.

but on the third level, I once again managed to be the first.
I scored 397220.
on the 3rd level zombie final.

and the 2nd is unknown. ultimate do they?
time was pathetic.

not all cheaters who take the first line.
schA will find another clown to cheat.
will do just Kheda one and never miss.
and gain a hundred points more.

a
atmaROZ 19.06.20

pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru Iago-Oh-Ho-Ho to be measured at malchisheskie in the balls and get points.... Cool I guess.

P
Pincet 19.06.20

well someone has to shoot for 25 000 more on the third level...
it doostane problematic.
I was there, and so did whatever I could.
tried to do as far shots
plus some of the devils to put at a time.

to beat sure makes no sense.
let's see how many will hold on the 4th level. - 352150.
second place only 315375

P
Pincet 19.06.20

on the fifth level of the first exactly cheating.

just 1 hour 38 minutes, scored 4800 zombies.
scored over 3 million points.

the rest play for 3 hours on a level and rack up 200,000 points.
sorry admins no who can complain...

S
SkOOnS 19.06.20

Guys and Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army if you play in co-op x-ray included ? And then I just shows as a bullet passes and bone invisible. Or maybe in the settings which is not dokrutili, in the screenshot the guy is seen as a skull hit, and I have shows just how the bullet flies.

K
Ken Block 45 19.06.20

I liked that last - just this as she easily surrendered? and shorter like?

B
BioGen 19.06.20

A bunch of currency and sniper rifle - what else you need))the Game is very delayed and liked the location just to cheer just a little bit of the monotony is felt, but all that's nothing I can safely put 10-ku!

v
vova kuzkin 19.06.20

The game is clearly designed for co-op,one it is nothing to do. The weapon of the weak and inconvenient,even if the sight is normal did not press constantly on button,a few rounds worth of zombies to get closer to you consider you already dead.The game is poorly balanced so some missions to pass even at an average level of difficulty is unrealistic.We were happy just the atmosphere,the weak 5-ka no more,but pity might come out a masterpiece.

L
LaytYagami 19.06.20

Dudes and who remembers the rhyme from the mission Library of evil? Please throw off the English, in Russian I wrote off, but the translation can't find it (not with translator and the original).

L
LaytYagami 19.06.20

Oh shit I somehow found it if anyone is interested here

One-Two, Hell's coming for you...
Three-Four, You opened the door...
Five-six, up the River Styx...
Seven-eight it's way too late...

Russian

One, two, hell and back Western...
Three, four, you open the door wider...
Five, six, up the Styx there...
Seven, eight peace you have long since quit.

U
UnrealNPSnake 19.06.20

There were 9, 10. But Lokalizator not transferred. There was something connected with the end of something, just do not remember.