3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiLouk 19.06.20 09:05 pm

Technical problems and solutions #2 (Overlord 2)

Quick F. A. Q.:

Your configuration must meet minimum system requirements!

The appearance of BSOD (blue screen) on graphics cards series ATI Radeon X1900
The error is caused by incorrect operation of the driver and connected with the library ati3duag.dll that is part of the Catalyst. Go to ATI Catalyst Control Center, under Advanced View, set the 3D Refresh Rate Override to Same as Desktop value. Remove the tick from Force 24-bit Z-buffer (if any), disable Catalyst A. I.
Solution found Druid

Possible problems with the installation of the Nvidia PhysX are not associated with the presence of an ATI Radeon.

To run you must install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008; Nvidia PhysX technology; DirectX 9.0

Due to the fact that the most asked question is extremely vague, continue require to fill a kind of form:

PC configuration:
Processor -
RAM -
Graphics *graphics chip* and *video memory*
Operating system - *including the installed service Pak*
The paging file size -

Information about the installed game:
*License copy on disc/licensed copy downloaded from the Internet/ pirated version on the disk/pirated version downloaded from the Internet*
The volume occupied by the game on the train
Game version -
Used NoDVD - *link or description*

Systematic error:
For example: *the Emergence/new loading screen*
*Playback/reprographie the video at the start of the game*
*A certain place in the game*

Appearing error messages – *copy or record issued by their text, but better lay out screen*

- fill it, and the greater the likelihood that they will help you!
90 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bulavi 19.06.20

problem solved, put the compatibility with Windows 2000 and all went.

N
NiMBLE2003 19.06.20

People! Help, please. Throw off a file from the installed game, this one: Overlord 2\Resources\Environment, Fairyland.prp

i
ilrus 19.06.20

People help! If after the improvement of the barracks to leave the game and then again go that these improvements disappear. Is it just me?

H
Harbinger265 19.06.20

Save and save.

K
KAMI-SAMA 19.06.20

one type error

Microsoft Visual C++Runtime Library
Assertion Failed!
Program:H:\Games\Overlord 2
File:...\FxSDK\Src\Fxname.cpp
Line:461

Expression: fxfalse !=removeresults

interrupt repeat cancel

all the matter in the absence fiziksa.

d
daniilbay 19.06.20

I work in the ATI Catalyst Control Center but there is only the file Instal what's next?

d
daniilbay 19.06.20

Answer me please.

N
Nikolya755 19.06.20

What I go to the game ,and she writes me, and the Detected conflict with emulation program,

a
alik333133 19.06.20

when I start the game writes Please have a look at http://www.securom.com/message.asp?m=copy&c=1000 for further, more detailed information. there is a link to a site where everything on screen is nothing normal and I do not understand help

s
sergey19991999 19.06.20

help pliz downloaded overlord2 go to the folder that Overlord.exe click and vylaziet icon supposedly not possible to open a file on a computer is not NxCooking.dll try pereustanovit program
help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a
alik333133 19.06.20

The wrong disc is inserted.
Please insert the original Overlord 2 Overlord2.exe CD / DVD.
Please note http://www.securom.com/message.asp?m=wrongdisc for further, more detailed information.
Information was successfully collected and stored in the following file:C: AnalysisLog.sr0

S
Solmirjin 19.06.20

PC configuration:
Processor - Intel Core 2 Dou E7400 2.8 GHz
RAM - 2GB
Graphics card - radeon x800 gto 256MB and
Operating system is Winows XP SP3
The paging file size - 3048

Information about the installed game:
License copy on disk, English version
The volume occupied by the game at the railway - 3,99 GB
Game - 2.1.1

Systematic error:
For example: when you download immediately crashes without any message or hangs, sometimes it gives an error message (on screen)

Appearing error messages –

R
Real Banzay 19.06.20

Solmirjin
Try to reinstall the game or find a different version of the game

c
ceka44 19.06.20

Help me in the settings overlorda 2 control is not saved what to do?

c
ceka44 19.06.20

I'm not a magician to assign PKM magic.

B
Bitym 19.06.20

Help start Overlord2.exe vivodit the error"entry Point in procedure _All_set_sample_low_pass_cut_off@12 not found in the DLL mss.dll

D
DarthMIX 19.06.20

As using the gamepad to switch minions, apparently on the d-pad, but it is not working, gamepad Hohowski

T
Tarasc 19.06.20

Is everlasting loading screen. All updated, all downloaded, nothing works. Version Russian, pirate.

U
Umka92 19.06.20

DarthMIX
zaimes RB and use YBAX

U
Umka92 19.06.20

People tell me pliz. The main menu has a Split screen where you can play together but how to make second overlord started playing ATO plays only 1 second and the 2nd controller areaware nor Claudia