3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MANSON FucK 22.06.20 11:27 am

Which is better bow or crossbow and who has what? (Gothic 2)

I have a dragon bow(160 damage)
46 Comments
Sort by:
t
tehnik-San 22.06.20

And it is possible with magic...
Ossobenno 6 round...

B
Balbes aka Yuriy Nikulin 22.06.20

know so steers the crossbow, crossbow Oh-nick on the Dragon especially!

L
Lebespiere 8D 22.06.20

In my opinion, better worse no onions ))) may he nor so powerful as arbac, but the skill to download much more effective than force. That and the stealing skill (especially in later chapters), lockpicking, acrobatics. In Gotha there are weapons with a focus on agility very wow, particularly Betty. Therefore, in choosing a bow, crossbow, my one hundred percent support gets a bow. The only thing that a paladin with a bow, well, just does not look)))) but mercenary, and the more the MAG is quite

S
Scorpion 22.06.20

And from what?
Crossbow dragon hunters

N
NOSFERATY Iz Zheza 22.06.20

Swords axes rune - Axe at the powerful fortress from which the crossbow hunter dragons!

123asd123 22.06.20

Certainly better than the crossbow hunter dragons but kada I killed a dragon I do not remember what is there where the mountain of gold in it, I founded normanski bow class thing and the damage is good!!! Kama like that I like ESO rune like death ripple current where to take it???

123asd123 22.06.20

The strong feeding damage to the enemy is a sword which can take from a slain dragon in the halls irdorata !!! here is the sword with sword!!!

S
Scorpion 22.06.20

the sword which can take from a slain dragon
O_O
And where is that sword from the dragon sticking out?

A
Aspirant 22.06.20

Played a lot of times when some, but not found normanski bow or sword in the dragon.
We can add-what is new? I would love to pass.

H
HAS. 22.06.20

[quote=SnoFF]Crossbow indispensable for anyone who pumps power. And onions for those who focus on dexterity[/quote]

And bow and crossbow skill, why a crossbow for those who are pumping force?

m
mihon234 22.06.20

ARB in the expansion requires strength, but strength does not add damage

S
Shifroval 22.06.20

In G1, the crossbow was more versatile... And for the soldiers was 2m with a sword. Learned a level 2, took the crossbow 100 and orcs in the city zvizdets. And before the battle comfortably from a distance pokotsat opponents or to slow down - while running, shooting, then with a sword.
Even with neprocitana a crossbow well.
And Г2а as it is more profitable to pump the bow, from a distance if you want to cut. And the warrior crossbow has no wheels, because dexterity is not needed, and he checks it. Easier sword and the power to raise more...

I
Inhuman InFeRiaL 22.06.20

the last times I played night of the Raven only,I dexterity not nearly touched heh,Toko power rocked ...tried a mage - a little bit(if not more...) unusual after a simple Gothic 2 ripe but cool magic gratisa PPC - because the last time you hacked for a mercenary Yes paladin, respectively ARBS give them due force

B
Bezumesko 22.06.20

The sword of dragon of the undead is in the addon Return, beautiful sword, and punishest and damage (Even with Writelen you can compare), but there are bigger ^_^.

I think this addon need to pump dexterity and strength to carry a crossbow, it's pretty hard, but it is possible, as far as I remember in Gothic 2 clean all crossbows required skill in night of the Raven force, and in Return both) really need the power to pull the string, but also agility in Arabia need, same thing with the bow, the string pull is not so easy, especially for strong bows, but here, too, the dexterity needed then it turns out done properly it's a bit of strength and a lot skill in bow and crossbow in the opposite.

V
Vanches 22.06.20

How to play skill crossbow never pumped with onions was mostly walking.

-
- shOn - 22.06.20

Why are you Wenches already durkuesh? twisted threads dig. On the contrary I always Arbalet rocked

V
Vanches 22.06.20

Why are you Wenches already durkuesh? twisted topics twisted reskakis they 2008 only?
PS.Not to insult you, but it's better to unsubscribe in the subject 2008 than writing flat jokes(if that can be called jokes) in each subject.

t
tehnik-San 22.06.20

I've been wondering, why do these show?

one kind of bow,crossbow,what drink potions,spells he uses.

I understand that there are exchange of experience,but expensive odnofernoe do not fall so low,to such insanity.

S
Stey Evey 4000 22.06.20

and I in turn always wondered, why come to this topic and to say that the subject of bullshit, nonsense and evil, and all shall immediately stop the discussion... well, not like you topic - go ahead, write in the one they like... create your own in the end... no, certainly not all senses :-(

please don't do that... on Gothic at least... and then you have a very obedece... anyway turn is slowly educational activities... I think the local rules as the regulator of forum dialogue is more than enough

-
--VIRM-- 22.06.20

I'm leaning towards a crossbow especially like the ARB arbiter