3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 22.06.20 11:28 am

Games like Gothic (Gothic 2)

Tell me the coolest RPG type Gothic
132 Comments
Sort by:
A
Agent Smit 2012 22.06.20

well damn compared to the Witcher,Divinity 2 and the other with the Gothic,though generally with each other not like,heh heh ,if they are similar then it's like saying quest Syberia similar to action Doom,everyone has something of their own for example in the series the Witcher is a fighting technique,etc., only similar to a series of Gothic, Risen is a game the same bleeding, etc. and why,and because the Gothic series except Gothic 3:Rejected by the Gods and Arcania:Gothic 4 and supplements thereto did Pyranha Bytes(Pluto 13)

P
Peter19 22.06.20

Suggest:
1.TES 4
2.Risen
3.Witcher
4.Two worlds
All of these games are somewhat similar to Gothic, but if you need something very similar, it's definitely risen.

L
Lucky Luciano 22.06.20

Two worlds
don't be ridiculous

D
Dark Kahn 22.06.20

As in any RPG except for series TES, Gothic, Two worlds, Follaut you can kill civilians???

Heart of eternity / Heart of Eternity (2009) PC - you can kill civilians???

Beltion: body balance / Beltion: Beyond Ritual (2009) - here it is possible to kill civilians???

p
pasha5 22.06.20

the Templars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha what are you talking about????????

p
pasha5 22.06.20

Mount and blade this is an RPG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i
irknet 22.06.20

Fable's pretty good.

S
Sheltie 22.06.20

Risen, Morrowind, Oblivion. Morrowind, of course, similar but not the same. All these elves, Necchi, huge mushrooms and stuff... and the graphics in the Gothic better. Oblivion I liked. It's a cross between Gothic 3 and Morrowind. But really similar to Gothic only risen.

D
DonLeno 22.06.20

Why look like if you can play more and not less good

A
Aleksandr Gricevich 22.06.20

Risen - a great game. You can even Morrowind to try, but I do not really like

D
DonLeno 22.06.20

Still. Morrowind not every pull. It is interesting that fans of Morrissey are good for Gothic, and goomany to Morro no. Weird.

I
Iotar 22.06.20

It is interesting that fans of Morrissey are good for Gothic, and goomany to Morro no.
Not true) Often observed the opposite.

S
Stroitel Administracii 22.06.20

XS as anyone, but while the genre of Gothic has no equal, I'm not impressed nor Mordvin or Skyrim or something like that, sorry ruined the series, 3-ka still did not go, but 4 is already very bad job. And on the horizon there is nothing standing bye, waiting for one game from the Czechs, but it is only a 15 year shoot.

A
Airilet 22.06.20

I suggest Arx Fatalis and Dark Messiah,they are very interesting

A
Airilet 22.06.20

And Dishonored

V
Vlad Kalinin 22.06.20

there are 1,2,3 and risen two worlds 1,2 and kakayato

D
DonLeno 22.06.20

All three rayzen look like a bad parody. Generally not.

D
DonLeno 22.06.20

If we talk about similarity, play the first Witcher. Here it is really similar to Gothic. Not engine, not gameplay, not pumping, namely atmosphere, great mood, characteristic of the old RPG not bavaresco school.

V
Vanek2707 22.06.20

DonLeno
The first risen is very similar to Gothic

G
Gennadiy Panshin 22.06.20

First Reisen did piranhas 1-3 Gothic sawed. Honestly, after feil 3rd Goths and playing the first risen, I pinned great hopes on him. But 2 and 3 pieces of Riesen just diarrhea. What you are a parody of the pirates with RPG elements. Fu fu fu, one word. Analogues Gothic 1 and 2 and never will be, unfortunately.