3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CeKTopu 22.06.20 11:33 am

Not mounted platform in the job \"Molecular-level\" (Fallout 4)

Built all but Stable platform-reflector requires electricity,even though there are 3 big generator.A character says"This thing without electricity will not work and Need to connect them in one network ,but the platform wires not attached ..
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 22.06.20

CeKTopu
not yet passed this mission, but MB where transmission lines need to be installed and have him connect?

m
maks83 22.06.20

Put a platform under 3 Nogay thing

M
Mercurionio 22.06.20

Possible bug, the platform does not want to become. It is best to do so: switch on God mode (tgm in the console) and build Molecularly and the platform (the 2nd under the 1st). To do so, has not yet come. 20 minutes Kolupaev, what's wrong, didn't want to be(((

C
Cradle888 22.06.20

I did this: installed all necessary parts for installation, and then each made a separate generator and connecting wires. That is, separate plates, separate management console. The biggest part of the installation, which requires 20 energy, also built two separate generator and led wires.

Z
ZlobnyDed 22.06.20

I have too much crap over the platform to become wanted. But the opposite happened. Put a big tripod,she slipped the platform put next to everything else,three large generator is connected with one wire,then picked up all this equipment. Worked immediately

j
johndark 22.06.20

Just put a tripod,and next to the platform in focus and everything.All plows.

M
Meyker 22.06.20

It was the same. The entire design tied to 3 large generators.

M
Mexx by step 22.06.20

The answer is found, it is necessary to disassemble the carpets from the floor and everything else.

a
alex36893 22.06.20

ON EARTH HAPPENED TO TAKE OUT A TRIPOD

L
Leha Varenin 22.06.20

I have Molekulare doesn't want to connect to the reflector've tried everything. Help pliz

M
MrGURAM76 22.06.20

Lech Marenin
It happened to me when modded to sweep the settlements have cleared the surface of small debris, the platform was immersed in texture, deeper than you need. Try the platform to put in different places of the location or even move the building to another settlement.

Z
Zolotko555 22.06.20

MrGURAM76Леха Marenin
well, if in the national Park on old foundations from demolished homes all perfectly rises and falls....probably just on an uneven surface put