3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AntoshkaAndrienko 22.06.20 11:34 am

Robbery of a jewelry (Grand Theft Auto 5)

After the robbery of a jewelry store (the mission) Michael and Franklin have gone to the bottom.
What are they will? I have a lot of time playing (5 hours) and they are still not available in the choice! And mission a long time no appear in addition to green marks but they are as I understand for Franklin, and will not come back Thai no one and nothing! What to do?
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEADok108 22.06.20

Play as Trevor in the story and you will have happiness.

A
AntoshkaAndrienko 22.06.20

So for Trevor's missions, there's no

T
The Dmitry Disaire 22.06.20

AntoshkaAndrienko
pirates?

s
sanchezzz42 22.06.20

it was!!!probably you have to restart,and if the pirates something else to download.

A
AntoshkaAndrienko 22.06.20

License

L
Lukyanov 22.06.20

Questions green do

b
bsww 22.06.20

Was the burglary, then go to Michael's house and we will switch to Trevor and start playing for him. First, introduction let's go, follow and kill the lost bikers, and after killing or igrajem Mexican and go home. After you receive the first kind of mission at the bar, where the Chinese go to him and kill mescolanza. Then the mission of home Trevor, where we capture the airport for bikers. Then the mission at the bar, where we deal with the dynasty O'Neal because of the refusal of the Chinese to be friends with Trevor. After the mission at the home of Trevor, where we're going in Los Santos, but on the way we organize more funerals for bikers. On arrival in the city, when he settled at a relative's house Trevor goes to Michael's house and there will be a mission. after which M and f are available.
At least start the last save, not the AutoSave (if the car time is done after normal saves)

b
bsww 22.06.20

It happened to me when I failed the first mission for Trevor and out of the game. The car will start Trevor, but the mission must begin with Michael or Franklin (but they are already blocked)