3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HOMEBUK 22.06.20 11:34 am

Bleeding newbie (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Hello masters and fans!
Prompt me please - newbie how to swing the character from the beginning? What talents to take? What to download in the first place, to wait? What are the things to look for (to Crete or collection of resources)? In General, please share the experience how to 30 lvlu become a killing machine mobs and horns?:)
Thank you all in advance! I hope for adequate answers, and not on the flood!:)

PS Now 5th LVL.
35 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lubber 22.06.20

Turgor
In short:
Buy a couple of things over five levels - this is normal, and each level is to collect a new wardrobe - it's no good.
If deployed:
In most cases, to buy something or to craft to level 30 doesn't make sense: on the one hand, to find a new one as a trophy - not a problem, the other bought things too quickly become obsolete and do not justify the expenditure. As for the passing game on average (by name, but the minimum actually) difficulty trophy missing things, even things green enough. If we are really not rushing, and weapons become obsolete in 5 levels, and nothing suitable is not found, the weapons you can buy. As for the other things (armor) I would not bother. Somewhere before level 20 in General such that on the 30th you these amounts will not notice. So spend and do not mind. Can and crafted materials things lower level is also required less. But about it further...
About to disassemble or sell:
Main message: need to save in materials, not in the credits, because when the rate will be inflation.
Parsing always give the same amount of resources for things of the same quality (regardless of level). But to sell items of equal quality but higher the level more profitable. So, first of all to understand, but to earn money for completing missions and pick them up from the corpses. Well, if suddenly you're going to buy something and you still do not have enough credits, then it is possible to sell a few things. By the time the trophies will fall to a higher level, and therefore sell cheaper.

T
Turgor 22.06.20

Lubber
Thank you very much for your detailed reply!

T
Turgor 22.06.20

Long time not playing, and now came back and realized that it was not still clear to me when to dismantle and when to sell. As I understand it, the choice is always between money and material of a certain quality, so it would be great if someone of the pros could offer some kind of signs of material price different quality. Then it would clear what to do. For example I can sell a blue gun for 1000, and you can get the blue item. To disassemble? Or is it very cheap for the blue item? And if not 1000, and 5000?
I think the sign was very useful to many.. In the game it is like anywhere else in Jan the prices to buy the materials anywhere is impossible?

M
Mr_Irb 22.06.20

Turgor
assorted all 1000 or 5000 30 the weather will do, but with the current crafting system resources are always needed...

L
Lubber 22.06.20

Turgor
Talking about the period before level 30 or after? About the period up to 30th level, I wrote a couple of posts above. And 30 level credits needed only for recalibration of clothes. If you have everything calibrated, you do not need money. If you need to recalibrate, then sell things to make enough money. The rest is all assorted.
Then we must remember that some money is given for the dailies, the invasion... So the money will accumulate itself.

T
Turgor 22.06.20

Lubber
Until the 30th, I just want to understand for yourself what is adequate about the cost of a piece of material of a certain quality,
but as far as I now understand it, the materials - everything is priceless )) And the loans - decay )

T
Turgor 22.06.20

In dogonku - is there a sense of green and blue materials to leave or all purple in the recycle?

L
Lubber 22.06.20

Turgor wrote:
In dogonku - is there a sense of green and blue materials to leave or all purple in the recycle?
Purple material no: only green, blue and gold.
It makes sense to leave some low quality materials at level 30, when there are daily/weekly assignments. There is an option of instructions to process low quality materials in high quality. These instructions will be useful for low-quality materials.
Before reaching level 30 gold materials do not need recipes using them as the gold things at all, only appear at level 30. So if you're not rested in the cap of 999 materials of any quality, then processed into gold makes no sense. Green recycle in the blue can, as needed: to create any object, or to avoid the cap.

U
Ustinuch 22.06.20

Guys a question only to resume 30 and at an operational base 40 medical not enough points to do 100% in the medical branches, and all incidents which provide medical glasses performed? Where to get them?

t
treydis 22.06.20

Can't be that you all passed and not enough points
Or still have any main missions for a honey took all of

A
AVB64 22.06.20

Good time of day!
Tell me, is it possible to rise above the 30 level, and the mobs of the 31st and 32nd endure a lot to cheer. And if not, what to do?

B
BlaikOrka 22.06.20

AVB64
Heap on them a lot to walk well or to spin as much in the pan )

P
Pro100Fill 22.06.20

People!! the question is there. not enough 40 points for 100% improvement of the base game. Th lat???

D
Den Kalashnikov 22.06.20

HOMEBUK
depends on what pumping will do your friends on the game,assign roles and download to each his own

P
Pro100Fill 22.06.20

Improve base!? I was playing with a friend, he's operating at 100% even with +, I don't have enough points