3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosmodesant 26.06.20 10:05 am

Armor for a Mystic knight,magic Archer,assassin (Dragon's Dogma)

The people who played please tell me what armor you wear mystic knight,magic Archer and assassin.Under the guise of armor, I mean heavy,medium,light or mages.Who are some of them wearing armor.
1 Comments
Sort by:
r
roma244 26.06.20

I do not understand. Just in case: have any weapons and clothing marking, for what class you can use them. In most cases, clothing is divided into military (fighter, warrior, mystic), predatory (the killer, the wanderer, Archer, mage-Archer), magic (mage-Archer, mage, sorcerer, mystic). Protection clothing, MAG. protection and resistance almost does not depend on this division. To a much greater extent on the level of improvement of the subject.
Some of the items available to all classes, some only private. The best in this respect are the mage, Archer and mystic who can carry a gun with a fully physical and fully magical damage and have overlap for most things. Well, the magician-Archer's clothes weigh less.
When purchasing items and when choosing clothes in the inventory are displayed only suitable to the class of selected character items. To view the entire list of things from a trader, you need to switch to the tab following the last character in the group (i.e. the inventory).