3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JackShepard 28.06.20 09:43 pm

An editable config.big! (FIFA Manager 11)

I use the FinalBIG program and recommend to use it.
ATTENTION! EXACTLY STICK TO THE ALGORITHM. Otherwise the game may crash or not start.

1. In the folder of FIFA Manager do a backup of the config file.big
2. Run FinalBIG.exe
3. Click file > open > open config.big
4. Appeared a column .ini files.
5. To edit the file.ini: select the file > edit > extract > set the folder to save.
6. Open the extracted file using Notepad, edit the desired settings and save.
7. In FinalBIG you select in the file column to the name of the file being edited in Notepad.
highlight it > edit > delete file. He ischezni from the list.
8. Now, edit > add file > select the file that you edited in Notepad > ask him the name of the remote file(if you do not change the file name when you save, just delete all except the last name .ini (for example: C:/Program Files/common.ini (write only the underlined)
9. in the column there is a file called remote. Click file > save.

It is now possible to check the results of this work. Run Manager.

All the procedures described above, you do so at your own risk, but if you exactly followed the instructions, then no problems. Just in case there's a backup config.big.

With help of this program you can edit all the files with the file extension .big
8 Comments
Sort by:
J
JackShepard 28.06.20

Some of the info taken from the Gambling No. 5 of 2008 (article football p. 184)
The first thing in common.ini I edited the parameter CAMERA_ZOOM and gave him the option 100. So the camera is slightly bigger and monitor what is happening on the field became more interesting.

DIFFICULTY_LEVEL is responsible for the complexity of the match. 3 changing the game become more alive. There are fewer stupid mistakes.

POWERUPSPEED - the higher the value, the more intense acceleration of the player, but depends on the skill of Acceleration and Speed. I set the value to 46.

FATIGUE - determines how fast the players get tired. (0 - not tired, 2 - get tired very quickly, default is 1, can take fractional values.) Not tried it myself, works or not, I don't know.

in the ai file.ini
FIELD_LENGTH - field length
FIELD_WIDTH - the width of the field

Who also have the desire to write. Edit.

K
Kaizer-Soze 28.06.20

Useful information, thank you!

R
Ruslan Bikmatov 28.06.20

JackShepard
FinalBIG.exe WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD or WHERE I CAN FIND

J
JackShepard 28.06.20

http://konflikt.3dn.ru/_ld/0/2_FinalBIG_040.rar

A
Andrew_inc 28.06.20

and which line/command is responsible for the number of goalposts during the match?... I downloaded a config and all seems to be OK if not 6-7 hits in the frame for the match (2-3 of them in 100% situations)

J
JackShepard 28.06.20

Download this config http://www.playground.ru/files/46766/ he's mine. Beating with rods not seen.

S
SergeyFCSM 28.06.20

JackShepard
this is the worst config I have ever seen and I have seen many configs.
pass not at all, i.e. not something that is rarely challenged and do not fold the stupid player takes the ball and runs down the center until he be taken away and the opponent is the same, and so the entire match. complete nonsense!!!

G
Guest 06.02.24

Can someone give me the original config.big file, I ended up losing it