3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The Inquisitor 2019 28.06.20 09:45 pm

Patches and Changes (Tyranny)

Patches do to the game if you downloaded the old version of the game?

Created Persian and was ACT I, and then the patch came out:
http://www.playground.ru/files/tyranny_update_from_1_0_1_to_1_0_2_gog_patch-141158/

Because of the experience of the game in Fallout 4, I played almost all day with the construction, I realized that we should always wait for the final version of the game!!!

Thought: Oh okay one patch and all

And then the patch came out:
http://www.playground.ru/files/tyranny_update_1_0_3_0031_gog-142837/

I am desperate...

The Witcher 3 - waiting not yet published edition: Game of the Year Edition...

Fallout 4 - waiting for Game of the Year Edition...
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 28.06.20

CorruptVergil2017
Of course influence, appear all kinds of bugs and glitches. The developers have always been advised to start a new game after each patch because it gives a 100% guarantee that the patches will work as it should. You can of course continue to play the old saves, but with great probability will not be comfortable, but the game is still possible to pass. While you wait for all the patches, the game is already morally obsolete and to play again because this feeling is not comfortable, choose as you like.

G
Greshnik5126 28.06.20

frankly I do not put the patch passed clean, kind of like don't change, especially the 1st act quite quickly.there are key decisions only at the end. Before you start act 2 you'd better put all the patches fly off the saves, preproga - it seems not very expensive.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 28.06.20

Here, as in the Pillars will have to wait until the release of DLC that would play with all the fun

T
The Inquisitor 2019 28.06.20

GG4

OH, SO WAIT A YEAR OR UNTIL ALL THE PATCHES...

Greshnik5126

Well, in my case expensive, because if you pass several times the same thing, then tired of the game...

Slonvprotivogaze

DLC?

They are not hear anything...

But I agree:)

G
GG4 28.06.20

CorruptVergil2017
Not a year, and at least 2 years, the Pillars still patcat volumetric changes, swinging always between 2 gigs and more.

S
Siniy Kot 28.06.20

in General, all patches have to wait almost exactly to the release of the sequel-the game is pretty popular,so I will suck money for the DLS to the second part,it is a common method in most games in recent years.
my advice-seize the day play now will you wait-you see will have some kind of game, maybe even more interesting,but(what a surprise) with absolutely the same problems

T

GG4

Will wait 2 years...

Dragon age Inquisition - Game of the Year Edition is still not hacked, because EA paid SHIT for 10 months...

http://simhost.org/news/5135-cpy-davno-nauchilis-vzlamyvat-denuvo-i-berut-mzdu-s-izdateley.html

For Fallout 4 latest patch was released a month ago, but Game of the Year Edition is delayed due to problems with mods for PS4...

Blue Cat

Well, not really...

Is updated other games, I will play this...

r
rostan 28.06.20

CorruptVergil2017
I still passed, two patches came and the game have been updated twice. All the saves work as they should.

T

rostan

THANK you!!!