3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Barakial 28.06.20 09:45 pm

Lock my ACC (Diablo 2)

This morning I could not go on not one your ACC Barakial, Barakiall
Error code 8, I know what it means but not what is not yuzal, played yesterday and went out for the evening everything was fine, this morning can't go.
47 Comments
Sort by:
D
DELETEEND 28.06.20

Barakial wrote:
I hope admins will understand
yeah yeah.. Banned for 8 not happen just like that. Well..if there Waerden slate does not drip, of course, and you're the first casual and innocent.
It is very difficult to run some random program on your computer which will eat packets D2 and make correction that antichaos recognizes it as something bad.
There is still a probability of discussing you in chatice bad things related to programming.. It is also punishable rectal. Remember-confess-confess!

In General, these issues are resolved in the PM with the Great and terrible. mail or NAA forum. The theme [8] will always be a pasture for troling. For all you know you sho-bad boy

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 28.06.20

Barakial
Error code 8
Code 8 — your fault.

m
magyarorszag 28.06.20

Lol, of botovod banned ;D

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 28.06.20

DELETEEND wrote:
8 not happen just like that
Happens when a client with a curve sewn into it malicious software shake. You and your koreangay sit here for years, and newcomers are forced to settle for Assembly-vasankari from public sources(which they swing themselves on kodaker another bunch malware, by the way), because on the one hand the administration of the resource may not give the full client, because these things spill over into the so-called piracy, and on the other, the same administration bans for Assembly vacancy in which sewn anything. Very convenient, by the way.
Listed above I see the reason in chat for 5 years in front of me in the chat the same nicknames. I call this phenomenon the psychotronic prison.

You have again >bunch. Administrator, warning the user DELETEEND, please give.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 28.06.20

Now would be in 2020 to download the software from VOVANa when you can 1-click to buy the original game :(

B
Barakial 28.06.20

no guys, if it was crappy I would zborkoy on the first day the game got banned, and I played a month and got banned, well, you serious ? Well the point of me using the bot if I bot wigs drag me to farm something is not difficult and you say that I botovod ? a bot which can do, not what not to bring or do to be sabadini, this is for those who do not know where to get the rune!
I played d2 since 2003, I've used bots and godmod on version 1.10 Yes yuzal not hide, but it was to Alkar, and this was a long time ago, but when I came in 2020 nostalgia Druganov to play with and just to get banned for that sleep you'll excuse me, I would like to know the reason and understand it.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 28.06.20

Barakial
I've used bots and godmod on version 1.10 Yes yuzal not hide
In so at once. Keep going.

spoiler: in this topic, you will receive only pain and disappointment

Delete the cheats and start over, or forget everything and go to another game. The other end (8) is not provided.

J
Jay_xD 28.06.20

DELETEEND wrote:
Require parameter which will porovide 7*7 no opener cards! and Cycladic here. How long will it take
one of parycek 40-45 min without break HF

g
gtLpro 28.06.20

27мин. 105fcr 40frw. hc

M
Manifold 28.06.20

gtLpro
27мин. 105fcr 40frw. hc
I want to see this miracle with my own eyes!

m
minovalo 28.06.20

gtLpro wrote:
40frw.
In blinkbat, or what?

g
gtLpro 28.06.20

passed
Yes, I love agility, speed.(only wig)

O
Obsessed 28.06.20

gtLpro, man!

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 28.06.20

The author of those who post in the topic unexpected drop skrynecki with ilvl stuff, and then whining about unfair ban.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 28.06.20

Grenaa Morningstar
So he is a cheater?

M
Mudrost Ondala 28.06.20

Alex Bitansky
So so otmaza about Assembly vacancy, to be honest. Rocked Diablo from the Internet (using the program that the t is called), each time different and sometimes curves (present, for example, only runs in a window and without sound), but never caught malware or sewn boat. From malware check the file VirusTotal, and bots and stuff - I don't know... Imagine that you downloaded Diablo, the next day you come to the account, and there is a full chest Shaq. It's not alarming?

i
iamviktor 28.06.20

T-Fox
pervert! put 3 perf sapphire hat! 41 minute! here you are certainly not hurried provozovatel. I think 30-35 minutes at the maximum if 6 led, well this is easy.
To record and prove of course, I will not. for just to record and share confidential a perversion of something else!

T
T-Fox 28.06.20

gtLpro
iamviktor
I hope you fully understand why it happened this time. And what a shame it would be, if the context do not know how.

i
iamviktor 28.06.20

T-Fox
Fox, no, I'm not oraculous to guess if you break the HF nm and normal + you can do anything. I'm sorry, friend, the conventional wig 1 NRM act -> act 4 NM approximately 35 minutes need to get out! Although, I'm not the one who soared during the conduct of the wig. you just create the feeling of a competent D2 gamer, so in order to save time, maybe you drive them faster.

T
T-Fox 28.06.20

iamviktor
-Require parameter which will porovide 7*7 no opener cards!
-the wig out of 6 mules were gone 41 minutes Because of teleport by 1. If you make it to 20, it will be time much better.