3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex0493 28.06.20 09:47 pm

RX460 or GTX1050

An urgent need to replace the 750ti. What is better from these two? And from what manufacturer is best to take?
65 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zewer 28.06.20

classic, when all AMD is not working, and generally he is shit
and I have one it works and the graphics card keeps its frequency
8)

K
KRAKENONE 28.06.20

Zewer
Yes, it's not that one works)) the fact that I gave 20K and didn't want to go to a service and didn't want to wait another day, and yet to refuse would if I scratched, fortunately had the experience, I almost fingers even film was not removed, in General, carefully inserted.... anyway what beklet for an hour warmed up to 95 in about a gesture... just took the drive 290 in temperatures no difference..Although the shop turned out to be guilty that they have it for the second time tried to sell

Z
Zewer 28.06.20

KRAKENONE
well, if you have experience, you probably know that AMD is on preference give only the chip and the Board and everything else a publisher does
and if you're overheated, then the problem is obviously not in AMD, and those who made the video card
or am I a secret you discovered? maybe it was not necessary?
because students do not know the above, time for AMD to bomblet, changoboy 8)

K
KRAKENONE 28.06.20

Zewer
I certainly can America reveal, but the reference design of power supply circuits is coordinated with AMD or invidia... I think if vendors unleashed tembolee such as ASUS or Giga... similar overheating on backplate fiction, so AMD puts certain restrictions because of what the technical features of any chip or circuit.....

S
Shock Burst 28.06.20

Alex0493
I'll take a better NVIDIA
Good choice! Nvidia I have never been let down.