3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pasha 28.06.20 09:48 pm

Planetary battles (Space Rangers 2: Dominators)

I do not know who as, but I at first liked until mission strain is not started. Winter just unrealistic even with the bonus planet. Mission with a red magnatom passed with no bonuses. Cheats never yuzal, but just saimese already pass ... and denyuzhku need ... so if you are not too lazy - write a couple of cheats to planetary battles
171 Comments
Sort by:
c
catman 28.06.20

If you have artmoney it's not a problem,breaks down to one,two,three

P
PokudoN 28.06.20

do you despite what the robots do. For example do 2 repairman with four lechinkai and with good armor, if the robots on the tracks, it is also do on the track.

S
Spirit 28.06.20

The winter passed with level 5 times. You just have to request for more reinforcements and to keep the plant gradually razdumyvaya enemy turrets. Then he run out of resources and you can safely drain the water.

H
Hell Warrior 28.06.20

Where to find the rest of the planets. fights?

R
Revan 28.06.20

In principle, they all can play from the start menu. Hold Ctrl+Shift, type robotrumble and choose from the list.
And if we talk about pure game ways...
Personal observation: if in the just released the system to land on a planet and ask for the job, then quite likely this task will be a planetary battle.

A
Alex_Cra2y 28.06.20

Went through the Reboot, won 27 of planetrock. The rest will have to go through the main menu. The most difficult in my opinion - Malakoot and Module. And others any thoughts on this?

E
Evg-28 28.06.20

And to restart the trainers do not ?
Or cheats for planetrock ?

N
Nikolas Dreik 28.06.20

For planetrock there is only one cheat crazybot .

m
menevgeniy 28.06.20

Nikolas Dreik
For planetrock there is only one cheat crazybot .

Write pozhalusta as he entered, just a detail.
And if you know the conditions for receiving the Ship at the pirate base.

k
kamelos 28.06.20

I planetark don't like. Too long and boring. Much more I love quests, that's cool.

N
Nikolas Dreik 28.06.20

menevgeniy I'm in All information about KR2 - Restart detail the action of Chita painted. Look through there near the end. ;)

Evil kamelos thank you. =)

k
kamelos 28.06.20

For what?

N
Nikolas Dreik 28.06.20

Evil kamelos for what quests are like.

X
XpUcToC 28.06.20

I planetary battles always pass so
otkazyvayus on the basis of grabbing close resources
do robots puhami plasma and missile launchers also 2 Grand lechilki(full)
a couple of flamethrowers and lasers))
and for plasma and rockets make bishnu on firing range(firing without the pale at the turrets and they thee can not get)) ))

the urine postepy to enemy base while playing as a robot if you attack blamed etc gradually turn to their close point drag the rest (leave some on the base)
well, all this assemblage at the base )

and all the cheats ruining it I have never played with cheats though passed 6 times

S
SLIma4ok 28.06.20

I just did not like planetary battles , I was there in the beginning not razbiralsya , and then I realized that there should be fast action , often play defensive
make the robots mainly these:
three pistols , a repair ,building pyatisetovy ,rarely going on and fix the mortar and be sure firewall, fly my robots on air padushku.

m
mannequin 28.06.20

Hmm, curious. I prefer to do robot experts. That is, if a pistol, then all 4. If the repairmen, then also all 4 and no mortars. If plasmagene, it is also all 4. And more almost no rivet, if the resources no problem.
Firewall almost never add. Only the Dynamo (or whatever?).

K
KT_KAHT 28.06.20

Planetark only one win and failed, there where a square map and all sitting very close in the corners, very fast come and the two of us, and no rush defense could not. Help never used, I'm greedy))). IMHO for the defense of the robot, on the track 5 slot with mortar, discharger, 3 rocket launchers and a firewall(the last module in the list) behind him on wheels is the same but instead of discharging the repairman. And for the offensive do not care how makes the computer that has the resources and builds the mass here pushing quality(against a computer of course).

V
Vertix.Pro 28.06.20

KT_KAHT
Hello, this card I was on my second times, first quickly decided to zahvatit database failed. The second time was a defense, and passed, the game time was 21 min. If you interested I can write what design of robots had.

x
xploit 28.06.20

hi all) I'm here Novick hope for your help) So I'm not a cheater but the fighting is finally given ! pliz who can throw codes on fighting!

R
Revan 28.06.20

No fighting, codes.