3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AK102 28.06.20 09:50 pm

Help to remember game on Sega 8 and 16 bit

1 game game the side view, but you can go left or right , kind of open world with dark landscapes and caves, keys, and of course creepy mobs
2 flying on a small spaceship (arkanoid top view), where at the beginning of each level showed a picture of the boss of the current level, and at the end when you pass the level, the same picture of the boss just mauled)
3 shooter on the similarity of dissent only only one character and quite complicated at the time. electro traps and spikes down on the ground there. It worse just remember. Single level on a black background and the forest, like the station a little higher, but it needs to get through the electric barriers, which need to be shot.

Of course the description is vague but that's all remembered from childhood. I would be grateful if anyone knows the desired game, but at least one.
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anderby 28.06.20

1. Can Castlevania? In any case, Google metroidvania.

A
AK102 28.06.20

Anderby
Thank you, but not her.
Found the first two games.
The first was shadow of the beast
And the second power strike.

G
Ghost Hunter 28.06.20

АК102Ты specify platform. Consoles from Sega a lot. Moreover, I strongly doubt that you had 8битная Sega.

A
AK102 28.06.20

Ghost Hunter
Sega was so. It is 8 bit. And why do you doubt what she had? Besides 2 games I found myself.

Yes, and it was the built-in game alex kidd

G
Ghost Hunter 28.06.20

AK102
Master System in this country is rare. In this country the word Sega is synonymous with the Megadrayv and Genesis.