3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raspisnoy1 28.06.20 10:03 pm

How to freeze/increase the time until the day of Kairos elbow swords (Tyranny)

I hate the time limit-I like to play comfortably and impressively-but not to run at the mouth.Don't know-maybe this time will be enough-but I'm terribly annoying.Decided to stop playing until you solve this issue.How to freeze/increase the time until the day of Kairos elbow swords? If you know-help.
Use Cheat Engine I do not know-just saying.Artmann support.Or code can have?

7 Comments
Sort by:
F
FROS_DAD 28.06.20

if all the possible activities and quests I had in stock for 2+ days, so come in quietly and ignore it. At first I also was looking for a way to remove this limitation, but never found, so we scored.

r
raspisnoy1 28.06.20

FROS_DAD
I don't know...I like to read conversations/hanging out in the shop/to go on the Loki -first example-where failed (not enough skills) to pick up the loot is hidden....I'm 100% sure that maybe in the ini file where it is written for the in-game time
and so the whole game needs to pause to keep(((
will look for it))

K
Kilimor 28.06.20

I usually have 5 days left when I go to the tower.
Open the save archiver file MobileObjects.save try to see if maybe there is something.

S
Siniy Kot 28.06.20

raspisnoy1
this time goes SOOOOO SLOW,you have yet again to make sure about this when crafting,I would love to this time, reduced-time so 20 for seriously annoying(at the time of the ending and half effort was not Scratchin,and I fiercely missed the days in the spires-until tired)

a
art1my 28.06.20

Don't worry about limits even when I'm not in a hurry I had 4 days to spare. And at that time all possible mini quests, all additional assignments and all possible basic tasks I locations investigated. All in time don't worry.

r
raspisnoy1 28.06.20

Thank you all for the answers.As I understand it developed the time given with the reserve that can not but rejoice.And then I remember Legends of Eisenwald where I like the loons ran to the third Chapter and ruined a bunch of minor the chase.

r
rostan 28.06.20

raspisnoy1
When you read the dialogues - the time. When hanging out at the shops is like.
I play on the hardest difficulty Path of the damned. Not a Pro. Took the hall of ascension, when I still have 3 days to finish. Several times slept to otlichatsya a few times and ran to the Camp Crimson of the Choir to pump the skills of coaches.
This time with a reserve. You can not catch only if you really really often to run up and down the map and sleep after every fight.