3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dan__cer 28.06.20 10:04 pm

The right stick (FIFA 12)

Help how to configure the right stick on the joystick. When you push on the analogue stick works instead of the buttons kick, pass, etc. Analogue occlusal and RS must hold down the LT to do tricks , but he does not plow.
Thanks in advance.
85 Comments
Sort by:
R
RUSS1K 28.06.20

the exact same problem say can Fify 11 throw in FIFA 12 but for example I don't have on the computer 11 fify and how losses be?

d
dan__cer 28.06.20

RUSS1K
In thank you very much helped
Here's the file management setup
http://narod.ru/disk/27017159001/buttonData.ini.html

S
Shoota 28.06.20

With the right stick quite cheto trouble...
On my joystick (Genius MaxFire Grandias v12) and the buttons are mixed up, and the right stick is not working...
I'm already on the advice given on the forum and in the register climbed, and from 11 file tossed nothing helps.
Downloaded emulator EXPOCONSUMO joystick reassign the buttons - it worked! BUT! in chapters. the menu is no longer available Rus. language))) I fucking know how this is)) if files emulator delete - Russian is selected))
so now you have to play with normal controls, but in English.

Do you have any other options in the fight against Joey who can offer? )) And then still want the native language to see in the game...

R
RUSS1K 28.06.20

dan__cer
Did not help me this file or I do not so create one tell me where to shove it

R
RUSS1K 28.06.20

Shoota
I was shaking emulator Xbox360 did not help me as keys and left

v
vany.ok 28.06.20

Shoota, the problem is that when you're with the emulator climb in FIFA 12, it (FIFA) sees two joystick - your home and xbox's. can see this when you go into exhibition match: where you pick your side home or guests, you have displayed not one joy, but two, which work synchronously. so when you choose the language, then the list is rotated through two positions!
but I don't know what you suffer, playing with the emulsion in English? et elementary is solved using the... arrows on the clave))) so go for it!!!)

PS play with the emulsion, to put it mildly, difficult just because of the definition the game two joysticks - playing for your team one, but TWO PLAYERS!!! as if playing with a friend who does everything exactly like you, but sorry, from what you can't and too blunt...)

P. P. S. I noname-china-joystick, so can anyone and there is no doggiestyle problems when you use a Boxing-emulsion. I have it... ((((

m
mannapov.aziz 28.06.20

vany.ok
as to do so would be in the match I was? that two Gioia didn't get out? help!

v
vany.ok 28.06.20

mannapov.aziz
ok:
what you need, oddly enough, is to stop using the emulator joystick Xbox 360!!! how not to fight with him, so nothing good came of it. so feel free to delete all the files from Fify that are associated with the emulsion.

step # 2:
you need to know how EXACTLY is called your joy! in the device and printers for some reason he appears is not correct... I have a Chinese nonam in the device and printers it is defined as Generic USB Joystick (note the number of spaces between words), although in the registry of Windows a different name. the name of my joystick by default- USB joystick. this is the name I defined using the program settings PES 11 - it's 100% the same way the name that can be found in the registry. more on that later...

step # 3:
let's say you're all a crook has identified the name of your joystick (let it be Fifa Joys). now, open the registry editor (click win+R" and enter regedit into the field where the win - button with a flag between Ctrl and Alt on the keyboard). in the editor, click edit -> Find.... Enter in the name field, your Joys joy Fifa and click on Find next. the search result should be a registry key name and value OEMName Fifa Joys. double-click to open this key and change Fifa Joys to any other joystick that is supported by the 12th FIFA (list of supported Joey look in the file buttonDataSetup.ini, under the My Documents -> Fifa 12).
I chose the Generic USB Joystick and put this name (without quotes!..) in the value of the previously found registry key OEMName. all retained and checked the settings, PES 11 is the name of Joey's similarly hammered me to the registry. but in the devices and printers left Generic USB Joystick (i.e. pobedami).

in short, it worked, and the layout of buttons as the joystick on the xbox 360), i.e., even in settings Fify nothing had to be changed!!! FEINTS WORK!!!!! tried them all from 45 on video cool =)

P. S. try to change the name of your Joey from the Generic USB Joystick, because one wrote that changed to another name, it works, but the buttons mixed up. if this name is not suitable, then choose another from the list buttonDataSetup.ini - options there's sooooo much...

P. P. S. if anyone knows how in Windows to determine the EXACT name of the joystick, write, because not all installed PES 11...

if there is contact. Good LUCK

D
Dizel67 28.06.20

My problem is that when you play with a joystick, the player itself runs on the ball and kicks it!I have an old DVTech JS19 is it possible to somehow customize FIFA??or so old already does??

v
vany.ok 28.06.20

for those who are suffering with the determination of the EXACT name of the joystick (to be found in the registry) I filled in the People settings.exe file settings PES 11. connect your joy, then open the file and in the tab Controller click on the floating list Device. it is here PRECISELY determine the name of your manipulator. next - you already know. if not, then my post above.
good luck

p.s. NO VIRUS!!! Avast Internet Security 6!!!
http://narod.ru/disk/29736916001/settings.exe.html

A
Alex_Charger 28.06.20

I had Chinese Gembird, in devices and printers posmorel name and then in the registry found the key and changed it to LOGITECH DUAL ACTION GAMEPAD and voila it worked, I sold it, as it was in itself sad, but the fact that everything worked correctly.

R
Ruschan 28.06.20

Yes, folks, change in the registry the name of the key on the supported joysticks.
I thus one of the controllers set up that Defender.

t
toxa__17 28.06.20

Guys,here on my right stick button is messed up!Ie,left is up,up-left,right-down,down-right.
What to do???

T
TuMuR 28.06.20

people, I have this garbage: at first it was in the game. but then I stopped working the canopy, at what settings, where Nada to enter key under the canopy, I entered all the keys, doesn't help. then pass into the incision has stopped working. because the lag started with arrow keys, my player is simply without speed can't run, because of this rapidly power rashodyatsya... pliz tell me what to do. I liked the game PTS, I want to continue to enjoy it)))

F
FaLCoNchik 28.06.20

Hello!
Has anyone dealt with the right stick?
And then all of the above helps

A
Andrey pes 2011 28.06.20

FaLCoNchik
it even helps to carefully read!I for example helped the Council vany.ok just to rename the joystick correctly and all snips bunches

v
vany.ok 28.06.20

FaLCoNchik
check whether you have it this stick. if Yes, then try other names for joystick in the registry (SUPPORTED ONLY with FIFA 12!!!). take joy in the familiar and experiment with it if with someone else's joystick is all the rules, then the problem (most likely hardware) in your

p.s. maybe your joystick is unfortunate and did not work in the game. although this is unlikely, because many helps my Vistahermosa manual. so XS.... if you do not mind 250R, then buy from whales any nonam I've got one and began to work after replacement name

F
FaLCoNchik 28.06.20

I did by your instructions.
Changed the name of the joystick Generic USB Joystick
Everything changed for the better, except for the right stick.
The right stick gives passes, hitting.
Can you please, if not difficult, write what at you the name of the joystick is and what FIFA supports, and that I in that file I do not understand, even )

F
FaLCoNchik 28.06.20

In General it seems.
If I include the analog joystick, the right stick pass, shot.
If I turn off analog, the right tick all the rules, doing feints, only here cheto up, down, backward and forward on the left stick and not the buttons.
Help please, or are you still playing?

v
vany.ok 28.06.20

FaLCoNchik
I control the character movements with the left stick and I advise you to get used to it. trust me - if you get used to the buttons, the TIC will not return 100%. he previously played on the d-pad, but then just forced myself to play the stick, it was sooooo uncomfortable at first. but now with disgust looking at the joysticks on the shelves, which have no sticks at all. even in dandy-emulator drive on the sticks!!!! because a cross for me now is the complete G.... it's like the transition from joystick back to Claudia