3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artur27507 28.06.20 10:05 pm

The tail of the horse is gone (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

tried many fixes, did not help...
20 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garry3Fingers 28.06.20

Delete

z
zombijaic 28.06.20

Here is the problem (((

N
Nikopolz 28.06.20

need a new patch

S
SwedovSandr 28.06.20

SHO AGAIN???

A
Ahmed Djazar 28.06.20

You need to look for :)

s
santer2001 28.06.20

Artur27507
prapatti to the last of ircII , I removed this bug in some of the latest patches , I have a version of 1.31 that's alright there's a tail

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 28.06.20

Artur27507
Because all licorice have long been sitting on version 1.31, we can assume that you are a sneaky pirate and I can only advise to download the latest version. Well or to buy the game, right now the discount is just normal.

A
Artur27507 28.06.20

Frontier buccaneer
Buy, at your expense

A

Artur27507
Well, that just behind mine. You the money that I earn can't?
And I realized, you're one of those.

A
Artur27507 28.06.20

Frontier buccaneer
I personally feel sorry for funds for such things, and that's exactly you'd write pogramotnee, if not, then there is nothing of themselves a successful person here to build...

v
vovchik2371 28.06.20

Artur27507
You do not talk to anyone? Or do you just Troll? If you managed to download pirates and start to play it, what's the problem to download the latest version with all the DLC?

S
Soomochka 28.06.20

Artur27507А what is not a pity money?

L
Leha Tatarincev 28.06.20

in the latest patch didn't fix it. I'm on 1.31 GOTI and periodically disappears tail and mane.
here to help you (helps me)
Спойлерhttp://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1679/?

S
SwedovSandr 28.06.20

Artur27507 wrote:
I personally feel sorry for funds for such things
Artur27507
If you feel sorry for funds, and time does not need to spend. And if you're in the game, so it is possible to spend money... The more this game is not too expensive, and at this time generally at discounts of 30-80 % on the entire series. So don't smutnicki

B
Bupycop 28.06.20

Leh Tatarintsev
A bug fixed, for those who ran into him on the penultimate version, you need to remove roaches all the items, save, load and then put back.

L
Leha Tatarincev 28.06.20

Bupycop
and to do this all the time with this glitch?? no, I put medic that under the link, and don't care for roaches in General.

A

Artur27507
would pogramotnee
Ahah, whatever you say, whatever you say)
I love people who do a lot of mistakes I admit, but corrected others)
And since the conversation turned, then show me where I was wrong.

B
Bupycop 28.06.20

Leh Tatarintsev
No, not every time, this is a solution for those who started the game before patch 1.31, or just start a new game once the patch 1.31(Goti).

s
santer2001 28.06.20

don't know I have a pirate himself patchel really poebat as it should but the grandmother did not spend

A
AlanBlade 28.06.20

this bug was brought developers to one curved fixed back to 1.22 version and promised to fix it and it seems to be fixed (in a certain patchnote was infa that fixed), but the problem many players left, there's even mods to roach not help, read that changing graphics settings helps, but until you go to another Loka or to the nearest cut scenes (itself did not check, can help, me like that unnecessarily), the way they patch those killed not only the tail and mane (although the mane is a little heard of, many of the tail) and so many cut scenes, no sound, freezes the animation and so on.. if developed are unable to understand what was going on for so many patches I think, and not correct someone because of the developers shouting about the latest patch, I only XS it was about 1.31? or not? I personally 1.31 the tail but the cut-scenes trouble remained :(