3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UNBLOCKED VipMoxley 28.06.20 10:06 pm

Do not run the game and crashes (Outlast)

Game crashes after a power outage on the street
Sometimes won't start at all,sometimes writes supposedly not enough RAM
I have Windows 7 x32
6 Comments
Sort by:
s
slender535 28.06.20

download Repack mechanics I also have windows 7 x32 response:no crashes

Y
Yagor179 28.06.20

Download the Repack from R. G Gamers

s
serg_lenon 28.06.20

guys I have the Repack mechanics the game went to the menu the fps goes normal but when I go to new game or include the conservation of pojavljaetsja black screen. the sound is,the camera vkluchaetsia and the screen is dark.Flip the Board Cho do? I have Windows 7 x32 rasshirennaya.

C
CoCoSiK 28.06.20

Easier change of the system on x64. Well, if you're playing pirates it will be easier to download the Repack from mechanics. Even as an option to try from GOG. Link http://games-portal.org/pc/action/19752-outlast-gog-2013rusengmulti9.html

E
Evelyn Black 28.06.20

and I have run (Outlast: Whistleblower). I get to the point of persecution of Chris, jumping from his window, POPs up the download window and everything ... then I stupidly throws. 4 times already rocked and mechanics and gamers(sort of) and supposedly even licensed torrent of size 5,13 GB, and a waste of time also all or worse.. guys help

L
Leonid65 28.06.20

install the game on laptop Lenovo you come into a new game starts the loading icon appears and crashes to desktop without any error messages!!!!!