3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor44 28.06.20 10:06 pm

Crysis the movie! (Crysis)

That people think, imagine could see a CRYSIS movie!!! I would like to see it, and indeed wish that he had left? Is it worth it to go?
106 Comments
Sort by:
B
BezBash 28.06.20

Would like but will not sho on the game chush with palm trees for*fell all about the crisis!
Drop the subject

a
aliser 28.06.20

it would be cool!!! Toko if his Director was Spielberg or Cameron..and all the other calici

I
Igor44 28.06.20

BezBash not agree with you. The game can make the rules of the movie depends on how and who! Here the plot is good!

M
MORMELAD 28.06.20

but what krayzise the story?a meteorite has fallen and humans have eyes?duck like this is in any game.but if you think that there is a cool story,then come and play in Fahrenheit,if my calculation is correct then you need to boil the brains of the plot.

E
Elliond 28.06.20

overallll said that he wants to shoot a movie based on crysis, this thing is bogus

Don't remember where I read

B
BlooD ShadoW 28.06.20

The crisis itself cinemagraphic, so the movie's not out of place(why watch when you can play?)

a
aliser 28.06.20

gooqlez.. awesome story in krayzise.. because a movie with such a plot will be very expensive. spectacular, super-duper anyways, that's at least to remember the day of independence-- vasche Otpad story class.. film super identity. I know what you mean, Fahrenheit was interesting but for me there is a plot full gg.. no explosions no equipment... boring, and real men love war.. shooting vzvi, aliens vs valim valim and they all FSUs... and then find the exit and win.. that's the best story but Toko if very expensive special effects....if you remove the film krayzis a good Director that would be class

S
Sorizo 28.06.20

Idiocy.What to do when the film is developed themselves were inspired by such films as Alien,Independence Day and a bunch of movies about aliens is a waste of money, will fail of a film,only mad gamers will run in cinema as in ass walenie and movies where they shoot,kill and cut so much,look reluctantly.

a
aliser 28.06.20

I mean a quality film about aliens.. aliens.. independence day... and more and more good and expensive movies about aliens no.. if it come off one of the best Directors he could not fail...

E
Elliond 28.06.20

So, I wonder how they get on gg in the movie nanosuit?)) after all, there is need to do colored lights, etc.)

I
Igor44 28.06.20

If you remove the long botalov with the Koreans and great attention to costume and aliens+good actors, super effects. What happens? Your opinion...

a
aliser 28.06.20

story by Uwe Boll. a small island, it drops the ship of the stranger who wants to freeze the island with all the natives.. but the brave Iraqis arriving airplanes have to resist the alien.. and call the film krayzis.. but if of course it'll make a cool Director with the soul and not regret the money on the special effects.. and there will be heaps of aliens and war tanks and a suit.. the movie will be a masterpiece as the game itself

I
Igor44 28.06.20

Agree=)gonna be a blast

v
viper2 28.06.20

all oregano well, when the film will be released and then wait again 5 years but not rushing

W
WoodenGoblin 28.06.20

Maybe it will be removed in the game engine? That's not a bad result would be.

M
MasterJest666 28.06.20

It would be nice to see a movie,only with more cool and exciting plot, and the ending is real to do, not like in the game.

a
aliser 28.06.20

2mcrider beyond awesome... the ending is not be could in fact be continued.... the entire game of firefight. explosions..one action.. what do you not understand even cooler..great game cool story.. play Toko need for a high field with a good sound Toko then you will understand this game. voice super. film would with the same graphs with pleasure would look..

K
Krizisnyy Geymer 28.06.20

um guys remember Constantine game is bullshit!latest!and the movie Nitsche took off!!and in the crisis!the meaning is, and can acutely blockbuster to rent!but most importantly a good regiser!I personally like Spielberg!He knows how to make films.Every second of his movie you sidish with adrenolin!!!

a
aliser 28.06.20

Yes, Spielberg is the best!! even James Cameron is cool.. if one of them removed would be awesome..

E
Elliond 28.06.20

My candidates for Directors:
Steven Spielberg
Gerard Krawczyk
Luc Besson(!)- remember the movie the Transporter? frenesi film