3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor44 28.06.20 10:06 pm

Crysis the movie! (Crysis)

That people think, imagine could see a CRYSIS movie!!! I would like to see it, and indeed wish that he had left? Is it worth it to go?
106 Comments
Sort by:
y
yjin 28.06.20

Want the book

G
GordonG 28.06.20

For Crysis will get something like a Predator or another superhero movie

D
Dtritus 28.06.20

Cheto petition is not gaining votes( I think the movie will be lame( well, really! will some dude in nanokostyuma run to kill Koreans with aliens. Cheto reminiscent of the film Aliens in the alloy with the First predator

X
XenkoK[Prishol shob uyti] 28.06.20

Yeah.the film will look like to other people.razvechto will be fun.so it is that the film will take place on the island.so that is a little like a Lost(lost).Th I think the film is brilliant good.

s
syncmaster99 28.06.20

the movie will be a Bayan, a type of parody of DOOM

K
Kelevra13 28.06.20

The plot will be messy-all already heard a hundred times about films where the Americans are positive and good, always saving the world with the phrase:saving our ass,it's my duty, etc. Stupid action, even if it will not shoot Uwe bol.
PS:and the game is still great, the film could only undermine their reputation.

L
LiS[punk] 28.06.20

NUU........If not Uwe Boll, I would have looked!

M
Mevrik Montreal 28.06.20

I agree with Alexandre_. In my opinion, DOOM not somogo the best film made on the game. With the right approach would be to remove the abaldenny action, but not the scenario (in the absence of takogogo in Crysis), and explanation (aliens+special forces in the nanosuit). Transformers turned out awesome. Although I'm not one of their fans, but film I liked it. I think many gamers will not forgive Registru Prince of Persia, if he saborit. The game is what you need. Looking forward to the movie. And about Crysis the film, I would have looked. As it's not like DOOM.

T
Ted 28.06.20

I can't imagine. One grind.

N
Nazghul007 28.06.20

Most likely the Crisis of the film would be something between war of the Worlds and starship troopers!!! Just as always, while the brave American soldiers (the soldiers of other countries as will always hide in the corners like all American movies) will keep the front line, one obezbashennym commando soaked in the feeling of patriotism to fight in the middle of a war!!! And when kazatsya that all is lost, he will save the world!!!

M
Mevrik Montreal 28.06.20

Nazghul007 here on this raspaculo game on the screen (DOOM) I said. And repeat. Just not ruined as DOOM.

L
Lord Inferno 28.06.20

Well, nomad is not one saves the world. To begin with, there's still the Prophet and Psycho + they simultaneously fought American fighters.. So the hero's single never will be... and who said that they saved the world? What the hell can they still not saved..At our disposal only 2 of episode 1. part. Planned another episode of 1. part, then there will be 2 part, and hell knows how many episodes there will be...you can say this is only the beginning saver to the fact that we are still waiting...So if you remove trologie - will be very cool.

s
serafont 28.06.20

Yes, the movie is of course it would be a cool theme bole about about crysis that hasn't made a film I think if it came it would hit without fail !!!

-
-Vear Grylls- [Vzloman Y 28.06.20

I'd like her to come out, and that there were Koreans, inoplanetyashki. And at least one moment when nomad takes the Chinese by the throat and throws in power mode in air.

M
Mevrik Montreal 28.06.20

If you remove film Crysis, the budget there should be no less than the Lord of the Rings, there are only a few special effects lemons it is necessary to spend, and if you focus on computer graphics(though Crysis the count and I), but the feeling is not of the film, and screensavers. I think so the film turned out very best need to use a minimum of computer graphics.

s
serafont 28.06.20

Yes, I agree that more realistic movie will be zahvatyvayuschee but still without a computer of graffiti not do if it is not used then the whole movie will ruin it, and on this the whole movie and keeps on nanokostyuma in the video

G
GO-shnik 28.06.20

The main thing is to not Uwe Boll did Uwe Boll makes movies like full uveboll. You excuse for such sharp statements, but I watched his films - no one liked.

F
Frank_Farmer 28.06.20

Well, Farkray (film) still nothing....

M
M Schumacher 28.06.20

XS well XS.. I have not watched it yet as it clicked and did not see a single monster... And without this the film may not even exist.

D
DOCTOR DIESEL 28.06.20

M Schumacher Monsters you in the movie and didn't see any, only a handful of genetically modified soldiers that people look different, pale skin color, as always, Uwe failed. The film, like perhaps only the title.