3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor44 28.06.20 10:06 pm

Crysis the movie! (Crysis)

That people think, imagine could see a CRYSIS movie!!! I would like to see it, and indeed wish that he had left? Is it worth it to go?
106 Comments
Sort by:
k
krichmar 28.06.20

took a crisis-the skyline is all stolen

B
BRIAN-WRITER 28.06.20

krichmar partially agree with you. Skyline really like Crysis. The machine the aliens have 80 % same color use the same, etc.
My opinion: Crysis 2 is not a continuation of the story and the Nomad, Psycho and Prophet. Of course, the events Crysis 2 it becomes clear that on the Lingshan Islands the remnants of the group Predator had defeated the aliens, because the Prophet lived. But I was disappointed that this was not included in the game :( So I'd like to see released film Crysis, in which the plot was about. The Director that was Cameron ;)

W
Wett 28.06.20

Yeah well if it came out preachy REALLY decent movie where there is something to think about. Not another stupid bunch of special effects. Maniac sadist near Dikanka island with a bunch of Karachev here, here, here +.

Remember, I wanted BioShock infinite the second time through, but it was enough to step aside (not like the first time, from guns to climb) and along the shore to climb, but to swim - how naturally the heart ache! Some people still... are not animals, even words! Such beauty all around, running crabs, birds, turtle, as a living, even eating something. And they SHOOTING?!! BLAST!!! KILL!!!!!

P. S. On the game Halo the movie is removed, before the release already it seems not so long from now.

o
oleg_assassin 28.06.20

Yeah, would be cool!

S
Serghion 28.06.20

MARMELAD
What nafig Fahrenheit neither the column nor the fact really one word crap gudka

M
Mr.Rifleman 28.06.20

Serghion
My friend, this person has not been on the site almost 8 years.