3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MagicFind 28.06.20 10:09 pm

Tell me with pumping (Diablo 2)

If barb wants to use a constant attacking magic Double Throw, which he needs to swing passive to add damage k Gemmershred - Throwing Axe Mastery or Mastery? Confused just what he Axe Class, although it is probably not important.
13 Comments
Sort by:
a
annortheone 28.06.20

MagicFind
For applying melee attacks with it - Axe mastery. For throwing - throwing mastery. It's simple.

R
Rivnyanyn 28.06.20

MagicFind
Considering the fact that you have a similar question, I advise you not to download Barba on attack magic Double Throw, so then do not create a bunch of new topics such as why I can't hit the mobs and so on. Suggest to start with a Chara which is able damagethe without tough armor: sorceress freezing rain, and paladin for a good malatki, killer electric trap electric Amazon rage or the druid for wind magic;D

k
kewelldkny 28.06.20

Rivnyanyn, or druid in wind magic;D
With a druid you missed if with gear that MB still wind dru, and as soon as gracewood!

M
MagicFind 28.06.20

Rivnyanyn
sorceress freezing rain, and paladin for a good malatki - is already there. This barb was created for BO - but as there are still points I thought to make him a thrower, don't like don perekvalificirovat it

m
minovalo 28.06.20

Better than the Golder make it in haste.

R
Rivnyanyn 28.06.20

>>in the frenzy perekvalificirovat it
Respeta no Siem or not, and you're playing for?
Why Bo-Barbu do to improve further? Maxixe 3 Creek, and the rest of XS, it is possible to run for example. Or are you going to bend?

R
Rivnyanyn 28.06.20

>>With a druid you missed
The guys with you?

O
Obsessed 28.06.20

MagicFind, don't do thrower.

M
MagicFind 28.06.20

passed
The Golder - than it is to attack? On a merc with infinity and FORTS, I have opportunities in some movie. You can certainly don with alibabam a long time to beat, but a lot of gold (especially with the inserted LEM)

Rivnyanyn

I just think on one BO barb ends ) is about 60 skill points it blind something out of it.

M
MagicFind 28.06.20

Rivnyanyn
Maxixe 3 cry who 3 ? I ammoxil u Shout Battle Orders, 1 point thrown into Battle Command.

R
Rivnyanyn 28.06.20

so maxoni and battle commands, linelist to increase by 200 seconds. and the rest shouting back at 100 sec, is it bad?
To make Bo-beaver of Golder would not like, do not like cross-dressing and other troubles.

m
minovalo 28.06.20

The Golder - than it is to attack?
On the merc ... I have not
On Ripert and trechery too? Then take down the nm fastran there and the merc's GF can be Packed completely.

it is quite normal blind something out of it
WW do XS. Just why the heck.

don't like cross-dressing and other troubles
Dressed in GF, ran x stakes time, changed into Bo. Well, lazy - so lazy.

R
Rivnyanyn 28.06.20

I find it easier to pump separate beaver:) And by the software, so generally easier to toscanol mule in KL, rocked up to 25 solo then Andalusi br nmbr, khbr parallel to watching a soap Opera and nibbling cookies;)